Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
ッ Livin' life to the
Webkinz :)

booboo13 has a spectacular aura aboutbooboo13 has a spectacular aura about

Default The Patchwork Pup

the patchwork pup would be such a loved pet. his favorite food is patchwork pizza. his pet item is a patchwork style trampoline with little pieces of patchwork on it and it would be big, not one of those small trampolines. he is very active and loves to work and help, hence patchwork pup, and he is a very cute pet. to see the pic well its my signature. lol.
The picture is not perfect because i made it in paint but i tried my best

Last edited by booboo13; 08-17-2010 at 09:59 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: The Patchwork Pup

the second part is all messed up .

That sounds kinda cute
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

The picture doesn't work for me. It brings me back to this thread.
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
ッ Livin' life to the

View Post Originally Posted by jesusismysavior
The picture doesn't work for me. It brings me back to this thread.
sorry i don't know how to show the pictures so i will probably set the painted patchwork puppy as my signature

well i am confused but if you want to see what the pet looks like please just visit my webkinzinsider page. ugh its so cnosfniug

Last edited by booboo13; 08-16-2010 at 07:47 PM..
Old 08-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Oh! All you have to do is upload it. Go to ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting and browse for your picture. Press Upload Now, Press Direct Link, Copy the link(URL) come to WI press the little picture Icon
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. next to the globe, paste the URL press okay and it should be on the thread(:
[IMG]file:///Users/home/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-15.png[/IMG] [IMG]file:///Users/home/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-14.png[/IMG]
Old 08-17-2010, 05:07 PM   #6

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

That would be cute! I don't think Ganz will make that PSI though.
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #7
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by 158lawhop

loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
ッ Livin' life to the

View Post Originally Posted by 158lawhop
i guess but i will think of something lol

View Post Originally Posted by jesusismysavior
Oh! All you have to do is upload it. Go to ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting and browse for your picture. Press Upload Now, Press Direct Link, Copy the link(URL) come to WI press the little picture Icon
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. next to the globe, paste the URL press okay and it should be on the thread(:
[IMG]file:///Users/home/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-15.png[/IMG] [IMG]file:///Users/home/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-14.png[/IMG]
thnx and i totally support the panda dog, its so so cute

can you see ma pup

sorry that its not too artsy but i did it on paint so yah whatever i will draw a pic and upload it as soon as i can so please support and like i said i will have a better pick up asap

lets start drawing. i must make a picture soon. a!

Last edited by booboo13; 08-17-2010 at 10:26 PM..
Old 08-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Aww It is so cute
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #10
got jesus?

View Post Originally Posted by booboo13
i guess but i will think of something lol

thnx and i totally support the panda dog, its so so cute

can you see ma pup

sorry that its not too artsy but i did it on paint so yah whatever i will draw a pic and upload it as soon as i can so please support and like i said i will have a better pick up asap

lets start drawing. i must make a picture soon. a!
Aww. Its so cute! Oh thanks for supporting! It was my friends idea though.
Closed

Tags
catz was here! :], l.o.w.wuz here too