Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #11
Edward Cullen ♥
Gifted

Animalworld116 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Passwords to enter selected rooms.. a LOT more saftey!

OMG! Send That Idea In Its Great! I Got Hacked And The Person Took All My Salon Theme!

Last edited by Animalworld116; 09-28-2008 at 04:34 PM..
Animalworld116 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #12
GymnastGirl724

It's a good idea, but Ganz probably won't do it because a lot of little kids will add different passwords to every room, and they'll forget all of them.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #13
just ask, thanks
Webkinz :)

jgeerts is on a distinguished road

It is a great idea, but I wonder how many ppl will get frustrated at having to put in their password every time they want to get into their own room. It's sad that we have to worrie about it at all.
jgeerts is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:03 PM   #14
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road

Maybe it could be a 2nd password to get into your house, and then a third for specific rooms! And also one for the dock
If that doesn't make sence look at this:

Account - Room - Storage, trophy room, museum
AND
Account - Dock

This basically means your account password, THEN your room and dock password, THEN your rare item rooms password!
However your guests do not need the password to visit these rooms, ONLY YOU!
Derrie is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #15
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a great idea. I would love that because once my cousin got on and fed my pets half of my rare food colection in my dock(), I still haven't recovered from it. It would help me because she helped us make our account. It would get tedious after a while but I would definitly use it on all of my pets rooms. And my rare library and my schoolhouse and my enchanted garden and my backyard and my Egyptian room and my medieveil room and mybank and okay almost my whole account definetly on my blue granfather clock.It may be tedious but it would be worth it.
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 09-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #16
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

good idea locked of passawrs they good to account
quick79 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #17
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Good Idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #18
BabyBananaBits

that's bad idea because what if a hacker got on your account and before you had a chance to put a lock on your rares room, the hacker put a lock on it so that you couldn't get to it. and besides, we wouldn't need this if people would stop telling people their password! i learned this the hard way...
Closed