Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

panda rose will become famous soon enough

Default Party Reiminders

I wish that WW could have some kind of way to remind you when a party is. For example I was thinking that when you are in your room and you have mail there is a little envelope showing it. I think above the mail evelope there could be a little reminder showing you have a party coming up. You would be able to keep checking it to remind you of the upcoming party. After the party it would go away just like when you have no more mail.

This would have been very helpful to my friends. They got so mixed up in setting up the time, zone, and day. But even worse they could not even rember when there party was.

I had a great idea when I set up my first party. I made my own real life party reiminders (it was a circus party so I decoreted paper with clowns and balloons and of course the date time and zone). That way they could put there own party reiminder on there fridge just like what I do when I recive a real party invitation.

I am not sure if this should be here under It's a Partay or Ideas for Ganz

:chi: princess katy my first pet

Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #2

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: Party Reiminders

Wow...Thanks for sharing an awesome idea!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

It would be nice to have some kind of built in reminder on WW. For now I use an alarm clock on my computer. I plug in the date, time, alarm chime and icon (I have one to represent each theme.) Then it will go off 10 minutes before the party to remind me. This is only helpful of course, if I am in the same room as the computer to hear it but it's better than nothing to remind me. lol
Old 06-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

thats a good idea. I am having a problem where people are not ending up at the right party,.they are sent somewhere else! so sometimes it isnt always a case of remembering. once when I was at a cheer party another webbie was saying that they were seeing the circus party,.yet they were in the same room as the cheer party (as far as what we were all seeing!) so there are alot of glitches yet to be ironed out with the parties. I sometimes get my own loot gifts to parties I know I wasnt even invited to,.yet I have the party button to use after or before my party is scheduled.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:05 AM   #5

panda rose will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
It would be nice to have some kind of built in reminder on WW. For now I use an alarm clock on my computer. I plug in the date, time, alarm chime and icon (I have one to represent each theme.) Then it will go off 10 minutes before the party to remind me. This is only helpful of course, if I am in the same room as the computer to hear it but it's better than nothing to remind me. lol
What a great idea!!! I am going to give it a try. Hopefully WW will make something to help out with this.

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
thats a good idea. I am having a problem where people are not ending up at the right party,.they are sent somewhere else! so sometimes it isnt always a case of remembering. once when I was at a cheer party another webbie was saying that they were seeing the circus party,.yet they were in the same room as the cheer party (as far as what we were all seeing!) so there are alot of glitches yet to be ironed out with the parties. I sometimes get my own loot gifts to parties I know I wasnt even invited to,.yet I have the party button to use after or before my party is scheduled.
WOW I hope they get these glitches fixed so the parties will be better.

Last edited by panda rose; 06-23-2010 at 11:05 AM..
Old 07-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #6

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

Wow i think that is a great idea. I think webkinz should make the original letter stay there till the party is over or if not i think you should be able to look in old mail and it be there cause right now you can't i also think they should have a symbol for it just like a letter or a package does. your idea is great i hope webkinz is listening
Hollyberry is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #7
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

That is such a great idea. I too have the 'Oh No, I'm Late' problem- or sometimes I totally forget. A reminder would be wonderful.
GANZ? Woo Hoo GANZ! Are you listening?
kawee is offline Female
Closed