Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #91
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: Painted Pup!! Pics of the Virtual pet, plush, psi and psf!!

That's pretty cute!!!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #92
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

the Tye Dye puppy sure looks like it..- Love that plushie!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #93

devilgirl00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome i love it, but probably they will not make the kinz they are making the tie die in september but they could possibly make the psf and psi but i do love the idea. very artistic
devilgirl00 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #94
ElfeofMoon
ElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to all

XD have you seen whats out in september?
Old 08-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #95
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

Whoa! I love the PSI! It's so cool! I support! (: Great idea
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #96
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Even though there is a tye die pup, they could still make the Painted pup!!
crum98 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #97
ッ Livin' life to the

booboo13 has a spectacular aura aboutbooboo13 has a spectacular aura about

cool its so cute but isnt it like the tie dye pup
Old 08-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #98
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

It always seems like ganz sees our ideas.... do you think there are some ganz workers as members here???
crum98 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #99
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I love that idea!!!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #100
has 60

Here is another fun version!! I doubt ganz will make it like this though. xD

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
crum98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, i support!