Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 11:32 AM   #41
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: Outdoor wallpaper! Seasonal trees! Some great ideas for Ganz!

Oh goodness

THANK YOU everyone for your comments and support of my ideas. It's so nice to hear that others appreciate the ideas I've brought forward and appreciate the time and thought I've put into making these suggestions. So thank you so much for your kind words, your input, and your OWN wonderful opinions and suggestions!

I did see that the Estore pet's going to have a ... hmmm... heart shapped window! YIPPIE It may not be my suggestion, but YES, a new window, and it's a heart! YIPPIE (and it's absolutely STUNNING, in my opinion... I don't usually support the Estore, but for that window, I just might have to!)

So thanks, everyone, for your support of my ideas. Let's keep this rolling and see what else we can come up with.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #42
lost in the abyss
Gifted

melinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to all

hello i just thought i would add that they should get rid of the inside/outside furniture restrictions .. and leave it to just the plants outside only and i am even ok with the one theme of underwater stuff only .. but it doesnt make sense to me that they created the vacation furniture that only goes outside and all the pieces even the hibicus bush has a clump of sand underneath it .. well i think we should have the option of putting sand down instead of grass... it would be really cool to have a sandy beach outside and the furniture and items from the vacation would look much better ... OR they should make the vacation stuff allowed inside so you can put it in your beach themed room.
melinda72 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Really Love your ideas. It would also be nice if some of the beds could be used in the new outside rooms. Would be great to be able to pet our cows and horses outside where they would be much happier and would make it even more fun.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #44
lost in the abyss
Gifted

melinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Allrighty
Really Love your ideas. It would also be nice if some of the beds could be used in the new outside rooms. Would be great to be able to pet our cows and horses outside where they would be much happier and would make it even more fun.
that would be soooooo awesome that totally made me just think of like a barn bed ... it could be shaped like a little barn and you could walk your pet in there and put it in a stall and it would go to bed and it could have like 2 stalls or something like that .. of course it would have to be huge and it would kind of be like a room in a room but that would totally rock!!
melinda72 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #45
Webkinz :)

marno is a jewel in the roughmarno is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
What's the problem with most outdoor rooms?

Well, there's very little we can do to decorate/dress up the edges of the yard. Yes, there are fences and trellis', and you can always line the yard with those plain old trees... but it's getting pretty boring.
Wouldn't it be GREAT if Ganz could create some OUTDOOR WALLPAPER for our outdoor rooms? If they can do it for inside rooms, why not for outside?
They could create different 'scenes' for the wallpaper.... like rows of houses! So your yard really looks like it's in a neighborhood. Or perhaps a playground scene! With swingsets and slides and merri-go-rounds. How about a busy city block... lined with store fronts and sidewalks? Or what about a beach setting, with lots of ocean, sand and sun? Our outdoor beach furniture is just cheering in excitement at the idea! What about a wintery setting wallpaper for when the snows on the ground? Snowmen, icicles hanging from white ice covered tree branches... snowfort walls! Another scene could be for the garden lovers! Show us rows and rows of cultured garden fields with garden DECOR! Maybe some birds and bees flying around the area, too! We could even have seasonal wallpapers... Spring with budding/blooming flowers. Summer with green trees of all colors and shapes and Webkinz silloutes running around and playing. Fall with the BEAUTIFUL fall foliage all over the trees. Winter with its crystalized splendor! There are so many ideas for outdoor wallpaper ideas!

And since I'm throwing out some outdoor suggestions, here's another one! Why can't we have some four season trees?
Yes, I konw, there is a four season tree available in the Estore... but why can't we have some trees that would "change" season each year on the first day of Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter? A budding tree of flowers, and tree all lush and green in summer, a multi-colored tree of oranges, reds and yellows in Fall, and a bare tree with branches covered in snow and ice for Winter? IF Ganz can program the grass to change to "snow" for winter, they could program certain trees to change on the first official day of the seasons, too! They could be curio shop only items instead of Estore only items. Oh, my yard is begging for some changing season trees!

And what about the upcoming Easter holiday? I just KNOW we've got some outdoor suggestions for this, too!
How about having a beautiful tree, all covered in fresh buds.... with Easter Egg decorations hanging from the branches? Maybe even easter basket decorations to place under the trees? Or, how about large single eggs (decorated, of course) that you could hide all around the yard for an Easter egg hunt for your Webkinz? I know I'd buy a ton to add some outdoor fun to my yard.

And my last suggestion... how about some Valentine windows for inside our homes!
They could sell it in the Wshop during the week of Valentine's. Maybe a large heart shapped window? Or a big square window with a flower box full of roses? Or a circle window with a frosted image of Cupid and his arrows on the window pane? We've gotten flowers and candies, now how about some windows! I love windows!

I'd be thrilled to hear all your ideas on my suggestions. I've been taking a while to try and think up some good ones, and these are the ones I'd really love to be able to send off to Ganz if enough people are in support of them. So what do you all think? Personally, I'd forgo all of my suggestions if they could only do one... the OUTDOOR WALLPAPER! Please let me know what you think, and feel free to add some imput and suggestions of you own!
THANKS to everyone who takes the time to read and respond!
I think it is a wonderful and exciting idea - I'd even like to see some new choices in the Wshop period. And ones that don't cost an arm and a leg - so we can change more often - some of the themes of wallpaper just don't fit all the new, wonderful animals come out in WW.
Thanks for the idea - now how does it get passed on??????? Or taken seriously????????
Marno
Old 01-28-2009, 07:44 AM   #46
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Ohh, I love the idea of a barn/stall type of bed! that would just be so amazing for all these outdoor living webkinz we've all got. Great idea!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 10:08 PM   #47

porschegl will become famous soon enough

Oh I just love all your ideas.. submit them hurry, Valentines is just around the corner and before we know it the snow will be removed from our outside rooms and we will want a change. So, your ideas are just awesome.. I would love a wooden bridge to walk over some of those cool water things that we get as PSI's , if only that could happen.. or even just a stream would be nice, maybe you could add that to your list.. a bridge and a stream for our yard.. wouldn't that be peacefull.. You have some really cool ideas I love them all...Porch
Closed