Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Outdoor Flooring!

What do you think of being able to change the type of grass, outside? It could be a beach,grass, and other stuff! What do you think?
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Outdoor Flooring!

You can have an indoor beach room - two types of it, actually. And outdoor rooms change their "grass" according to the season, so replacing it with "floor" might pose quite a challenge.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have been wanting sand for outside for a loooong time.
They make beach items that can only go outdoors but they look funny with the grass.
I would definately love to see an outdoor sand/beach room !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

oh this is good idea lol

i want grass with some colorful flowers flooring in my outdoor
nici is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #5

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Actually, a few kinds of flowers or mosses implemented as partly transparent "carpet" would be fantastic. Snow would cover them just like it does grass and then, come spring, they'll show up!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: Outdoor Flooring!

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
What do you think of being able to change the type of grass, outside? It could be a beach,grass, and other stuff! What do you think?
I'd love that, but the programming would be hard, bcuz the seasons are changing, and Ganz changes the grass to leaf covered, snow covered, flower covered, etc. Maybe a whole new type of room (like Treetop, only outdoor) for that would be better. Anyway, great idea! Maybe Ganz'll make it come true!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I have been working on an outdoor beach, but it is hard to make it look good. An outdoor beach flooring would definitely help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz beach.jpg (85.4 KB, 17 views)
elymic is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #8
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

That is pretty cool beach room you have and you are right a sand floor would look great with it.
TRichards44 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #9
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Maybe not flooring ( remember, you can not remove flooring ) but outdoor sand rug . Like that stone path just bigger . I need a desert for my camel! And while we are there what about wood decking . I am dreaming about board walk. Brick patios would be nice to
I also would like to make savanna... Yellow grass rug would be nice for all those hippos, elephants, cheetahs and tigers . They made so many African animals and no habitat
So if Ganz designs it like rugs, Maybe 5 by 5 big . We will need 4 of them for a room.
And few freeformed flower carpets ( they would still take 4 squares just when you put then on the ground they would have some organic shape to them
I see it as a very simple thing do do
lets all ask Ganz for it

Last edited by LittleHattie; 04-05-2010 at 12:59 PM..
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #10
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I think it's a great idea. And personally, I'd like not to see the snow in the winter. I have too much of it anyway. If we made our own floors outdoors they would have to get rid of the snow, right?
tammie2222 is offline Female
Closed