Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
PofNatey

Default Outdoor Flooring

Hey I think it would be fun if we could have "flooring" (idk what else to call it) for our yards. you know how during the winter there will be snow on the ground for a little bit? well I love that snow but I wish I could have it all year! I think it would be so much fun to be able to buy outdoor snow to put in the ground i know that sounds cheesy but I think it would be fun. Then there could also be like sand flooring for outside so that we could have our beach actually outside with real sand. And then maybe a fall sort of flooring with brown leaves on the ground or just brown grass or something. This may sound weird to you but I think it would be fun! Do you have any other ideas for outside flooring?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #2
new webkinz

Default Re: Outdoor Flooring

good idea i like snow flood for backyard i do like it i wanted beach themes backyard
Old 05-28-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
Kiss the Hot Italian
Webkinz :)

bellabean123 has a spectacular aura about

Thats a good idea
bellabean123 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I like that. Seasonal outside flooring would be cool. I'd like seasonal flowers to go with it as well. Trees with buds for spring, then full green for summer, colored leaves for fall, and just branches for winter. I'd like all the goodies that go with it. Thanks PofNatey for getting my brain working this morning.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 08:36 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

Those are GREAT ideas!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:38 AM   #6
idk my bff jill
Gifted

zebragirl has disabled reputation

I like that idea.
zebragirl is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #7
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

That is just what I was thinking last night as I suddenly had a "vision" on how I wanted my back yard to look like a beach, not a room. The snow would also be a blast. If they added snow then we could buy skies and sleds how cool would that be?

I think it would also be cool if you could buy a pile of leaves and have them interactive so you could jump in them. Can you just picture it???
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #8
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I love your idea of outside flooring. I would like a snow, a sand, and a year round yard (in order to grow food year round). Maybe one of the adminstraters of this site will pass it along to Ganz.

ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
Gift Guru

kaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud of

Yes...I would like patio tiles or sand
or like you mentioned snow in summer
I would make my Holiday Garden pretty all year long
Old 05-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #10
FrancoGirl

That's sounds AWESOME! And a Wildflower Flooring would be fantabulous!
Closed