Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Old Kinzchat Plus

Does anyone else think that the old kinzchat plus should come back?
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Old Kinzchat Plus

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Does anyone else think that the old kinzchat plus should come back?
I dont know what you mean by that.
But i think our new kinzchat plus should have all the rooms that Normal Kinz chat has. it would be so much nicer.
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Oh sorry for being unclear.
What I meant was they recently
updated the clubhouses, but before
they did we were able to type what we
wanted which made trades go a lot smoother.
I think it would be alot nicer if we were able
to get that back.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
calebjwalks

NOsyke is on a distinguished road

It would be cooler. But some people, when you don't want to trade with them something, get nasty, I think it's good in that sense that we have the word checker.
NOsyke is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
I Love My

I understand, but before with the older kinzchat plus
they actually did have a word checker and they did not
let you use vulgarity. But, I have to agree with you, people
do tend to get annoyed with the trading process sometimes so
maybe keeping it the way it is would be better. I just think we need
more choices.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #6

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I don't think there should be any typing back and forth- my reasons are the same as most... there are too many ways to say nasty & inappropriate things and it does not matter what time of day or room or even zone you are in 7 out of 10 people say/do these things and we don't got but to trade doug. Even last week a cat was going around saying everyone was a spy because we all weren't wearing black... when asked why they said they would report everyone - I told them not to worry I had already reported their behavior & they all of a sudden got nice and tried to say they were kidding & someone else said well it's too late now- and another saaid that it was still bad behavior. the cat then left the room. anothers in the survey rooms are explicit/***ual talk which I find offensive and report - but if that is all there is to do is report ---that is not fun for me and traders are even worse with the scamming and lieing about what items are Kinzchat plus it is not needed on WW. they need to open a completely separate website for chatting. however since the site is not properly maintained now and the main daily activities are not kept up in working order and are not a priority for ganz to fix- even though we have paid for it with real cash I don't expect anything about it to change- but the cost and more estore pixels to purchase- that is where the priorities lay - in the making of real $$ for real profit.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed