Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Ok, i have the BEST idea EVER......

A Peace Pooch! It would be like the Love Puppy, or a Lab...... But with Peace signs all over it! So far I'm thinking purple peace signs.

I'm gonna draw a picture later.

Here are some PSI and PSF ideas. If you have a idea, fell free to post it!

PSI-
Puffy Peace Pillow (It could be a bed. A big round fluffy pillow with a peace sign on it.)

PSF-
Peace of Pizza (A pizza with a peace sign made out of cheese or something)

If you like my idea, let me know! Thanks for clicking!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #2
1w23e4r is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ok, i have the BEST idea EVER......

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut
A Peace Pooch! It would be like the Love Puppy, or a Lab...... But with Peace signs all over it! So far I'm thinking purple peace signs.

PSI-
Puffy Peace Pillow (It could be a bed. A big round fluffy pillow with a peace sign on it.)

PSF-

awesome awesome idea!!! i love it!
maybe even with the PSI; they could do a fluffy peace sign pillow....but like made like a peace sign....not a pillow with a peace sign on it! lol love the idea though!!
1w23e4r is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

OMG I luv the idea! I'm pretty much OBSESSED with peace signs, and obviously you are too! Send a message to GANZ with the idea please!
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
hy not be a

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

That is so cute!!! I think, honestly, they should make a bunch of epic Webkinz that have a theme, like your idea. They already made a Love Puppy and a Peppermint Puppy, and they are making a Clover Puppy, so why not continue? I love it by the way. You should send in this idea to them!!
webkinzfan91 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut

PSI-

PSF-

Very creative idea, I think it'd be a cute little one.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Love it! I would buy one. Maybe the peace pizza can be in the shape of a peace sign, that would be cool!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #7

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I don't like this idea...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

My daughter always says peace out. I hope Ganz sees your idea,
Old 12-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #8
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I love the idea! Just maybe a different pet... but my parents don't like peace signs so they probably wouldn't let me buy one...
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #9
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That is a great idea peaceout! Maybe instead of peace signs all over, it can be on the back end, like the gem on the birthday pups. But it would look cool however it is! I'd definitely get one!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #10
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great idea! I once suggested mini webkinz and they might've made kinz klipz based off of that idea! It was a while ago though...
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Closed