Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: oh where oh where have our lil' kinz gone?? :(

oh!! I support! I havent thought about that.. i want (im sure there isnt right? ) a Lil'Kinz Irish Setter SSOOOOO bad!1 I would so buy it... plus.. maybe a lilkinz Border Collie? or arleast a misty puppy lil kinz...German Shepherd lilkinz? that way it would be kinda like making it come back but in lil kinz I support (once again xD)
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 10:00 AM   #22
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I agree i miss ganz making the lil kinz too i really hope they start making them again.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #23
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I agree with Lanawas. The signature pets do cost more than the Lil Kinz ones and in todays recession, it is harder to afford the large and signature pets plus all the other things that Ganz has come out with lately. Lil Kinz are great for the little ones whose parents cannot afford to put the money into buying the more expensive ones for their children. Even grandparents like myself who enjoy giving the children a Webkinz, who are on limited incomes , can only afford the smaller webkinz pets as a gift. I think Ganz should limit the amount of pets offered in any given month for sale. There is just so much for sale at retailers and estore that it can be very difficult to explain to the children that they cannot afford all those wonderful things right now.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #24
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Thank you everyone for your support!! And your opinions on this topic!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 11-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #25
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I support, Bring back the lilkinz!
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 11-04-2010, 10:54 PM   #26

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Yes maybe they are more expansive to make and they are sold for less money but a year ago i bough my two girls 2 little kinz they were like $5 each not a big money to try something new.
Well they are still their favorite animals ...
Well now we have over 100 pets spread over 15 accounts all because i decided to try something worth $5
I would NEVER bought them 2 signatures worth over $30 just to try WW
so do the math sell few little kinz to new customers , get people hooked on WW
....or try to make the old customers to buy 5-6 new pets a month and Signatures and Hamsters ....?
Yes, i do not like that Little Kinz are so small so now i opened a new account just for little kins and they are adorable.... And having an option in the hard times to renew account for less money can be god for the company because they are keeping the customer.
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #27
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

I support!!! The lil' kinz are cheaper, and I think most of them are cuter than there larger sized companions.
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #28
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They haven't stopped making Lil Kinz, from what they were saying on their Twitter page They were just focusing on the Small Signature line for now. I think once they get it all established we will see them come back.
I like the Lil Kinz, particularly the Lil Cows
YAYYY i heard wrong
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 06:27 AM   #29
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They haven't stopped making Lil Kinz, from what they were saying on their Twitter page They were just focusing on the Small Signature line for now. I think once they get it all established we will see them come back.
I like the Lil Kinz, particularly the Lil Cows
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 11-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #30
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
I support, Bring back the lilkinz!
Thank you for supporting!!
View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
Yes maybe they are more expansive to make and they are sold for less money but a year ago i bough my two girls 2 little kinz they were like $5 each not a big money to try something new.
Well they are still their favorite animals ...
Well now we have over 100 pets spread over 15 accounts all because i decided to try something worth $5
I would NEVER bought them 2 signatures worth over $30 just to try WW
so do the math sell few little kinz to new customers , get people hooked on WW
....or try to make the old customers to buy 5-6 new pets a month and Signatures and Hamsters ....?
Yes, i do not like that Little Kinz are so small so now i opened a new account just for little kins and they are adorable.... And having an option in the hard times to renew account for less money can be god for the company because they are keeping the customer.
Thanks for commenting!!
View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
I support!!! The lil' kinz are cheaper, and I think most of them are cuter than there larger sized companions.
Thank you for commenting!!
View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
well that is true i believe, but it wouldnt be that bad to make a couple a month right? i mean if they are now making even more money with the signature line they should at least make some lil kinz like 3 a month at least but we all do love the signatures and lil kinz so it makes people happy both ways in a different ways.
Lanawas is offline Female
Closed