Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Default The Official eStore Pet Ideas Thread! Come Look At What We've Got And Get Your Ideas Posted!

Hi & welcome to The Official eStore Ideas thread! This is the one place where ALL your ideas go, if it's a new item, a new pet, maybe your own new product! Come on it and look at our lists. And feel free to add your ideas, too! All ideas that are posted in comment will be posted on the thread! Remember, at the eStore, everything's possible! Be creative, and have fun!

eStore Pet Ideas
Spoiler: show
Webkinz Trio-Headed Lion; PSF Trio Meats Tureen; PSI Clawed Golden Bathtub
Webkinz Cyclops; PSF Pupil Pumpkin Pie; PSI Shepherd's Stone Stove
Webkinz Royal Griffin; PSF Royal Hues Bisque; PSI Royal Bed
Webkinz Wicked Witch; PSF Wicked Garden Salad; PSI Witch of The West Bed
Webkinz Checkers Cheeky Cat; PSF Game Garbour; PSI Checkers Table
Webkinz Fantasy Bird; PSF Fantastic Fantasy Flan; PSI Storybook Bookshelf
Webkinz Golden-headed Falcon; PSF Splendid Seed Soufle; PSI Bird BBQ
Webkinz Bumble Bee; PSF Necter Shake; PSI Honethive Cooler
Webkinz Mythical Pegasus; PSF Mythic Waffles; PSI Over The Rainbow Piano
Webkinz Aqua Fox; PSF Water Waffle; PSI Crystal Clear Comforter )thanks teaandpizza!)
Webkinz Heaven Bird; PSF Magical Papaya Cide; PSI Feather Throne

eStore Item Ideas
Doghem Set (four cars, wallpaper, flooring)
Wish Bed (once a day when you put your pet in this bed, it lets you pick an exclusive item that you can wish fr, and once you've wished for it 23 times in a row you might get it
Pizza Machine (insert a combination of food items [maybe even other items!] and you'll get a pizza. It would be nice to have a bunch of new combos)
Toy Machine (insert two toys in and mix them to get a new one. Works even with books, to get a completly new story!)
The Batmobile

eStore Themes Ideas
Library Theme
Farm Theme
Dairy Farm Theme
Barn Theme
Webkinz Theme
Day Theme (thanks tarsky781!)
Fall Theme
Amusment Park Theme (slides, rollercoasters,bumper cars, carousal and other items like a cotton candy making machine, and a park patrol car (like the German Shepherd's PSI)
Greek Theme
Roman Theme
Futurisitic Theme

eStore Product Ideas
Webkinz Kinzcash Cards
Webkinz Random Exclusive Item Code
Webkinz Song Notes (for piano/keyboard. It would be so cool!

Well, what do you think. Any more ideas? Feel free to add. Thanks!

Last edited by WEBKINZBOY2008; 10-05-2009 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Updating
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Official eStore Pet Ideas Thread! Come Look At What We've Got And Get Your Ideas Posted!

Wow! great ideas! this must have taken a while to make...i don't buy from the estore, but these would be cute as normal pets too
Old 09-16-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Default Re: The Official eStore Pet Ideas Thread! Come Look At What We've Got And Get Your Ideas Posted!

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
Wow! great ideas! this must have taken a while to make...i don't buy from the estore, but these would be cute as normal pets too
Wow, thanks! Actully, it only took me about ten mintues. I had it all planned out, and I'm a fast writer, so yeah. I don't either, but maybe Ganz will listen! I really hate the current Griffin, so I suggested a new one.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Cool thread!! I think that a Aqua Fox would be a wonderful pet Maybe for the PSI/PSF they would be--
Crystal Clear Comforter (Maybe a chair with water running through it)
Water Waffles (Maybe not, sounds like soggy waffles xD)
~Tea
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
23021997Gal

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
Cool thread!! I think that a Aqua Fox would be a wonderful pet Maybe for the PSI/PSF they would be--
Crystal Clear Comforter (Maybe a chair with water running through it)
Water Waffles (Maybe not, sounds like soggy waffles xD)
~Tea
Wow, great! I'll add it tomorrow, got a parent-teacher night right now
Old 09-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Cool ideas! I think it should be Mystical or Mythical pegasus instead of Mythic, but otherwise, great!
How about a Webkinz Day theme?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
23021997Gal

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Cool ideas! I think it should be Mystical or Mythical pegasus instead of Mythic, but otherwise, great!
How about a Webkinz Day theme?
Closed