Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 05:08 AM   #1
on't you be a
Webkinz :)

Justinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to behold

Default Nursery Theme - Adorable things for your lil' kinz

I have been designing a princess room for one of my lil' kinz and in the middle of the room I have her plushies sitting around a side table having tea. I have often wished that the plushies could sit on chairs to properly have tea, or on the beds like most of us keep them. This got me thinking. I started with the idea of a smaller set of table and chairs for plushies, then of a smaller bed for plushies, and that slower turned towards a crib or cradle. Then I thought, why not just a crib? Why not a whole nursery!

My idea is this, a set of items mimicking a nursery for our lil' kinz.

In this theme (if you wish), there could be a crib/cradle, a highchair, diaper changing station, mobiles, pretty lamps, those rolling bouncy circles with toys, playpens, blankets on the floor with toys, those smaller tubs that go in your sink, a rocker, a stroller and that's just the furniture! Adding more as go! Swing, Walker, Rocking Horse. Also, decorative foods! A bottle, canned baby food, maybe even colorful plastic toddler silverware and plates.

As for smaller items I could see diaper bags, slings/wraps/backpack carriers, cute baby blankets, teddy bears, pacifiers, raddles, nightlights, bottles, cute little music boxes, chewing rings, the possibilities are practically endless!

At the idea of crazygirl024 I'm changing this a bit so it's for our lil' kinz rather then plushies.
Spoiler: show
Then I came to the hard part, how are Webkinz going to have baby dolls? I thought about it being something like Zumwhere, separated from your house, but then I thought that would take the fun out of throwing it into your pets rooms. So it would have to go into your house. Then comes the issue of how they show up.

I don't know how would be the best way to go about it. Maybe it would be a good real-life item? Get bibs or those cute hats or sleepers for your Webkinz Plush and unlock your own dolls. Or maybe tie in with the Webkinz at McDonald's idea, having the codes on the smaller plushies. Or possibly just for regular sale in the WShop.

So this is where you come in WI, I would love any constructive criticism you have to offer (although I do want you to be honest). I would also love any ideas, this can always get better! Please tell me what you think WI!

Thank you to crazygirl024 and canonymous for making suggestions!

Last edited by Justinemd34910; 04-14-2010 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Added more
Justinemd34910 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 05:45 AM   #2
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Nursery Theme - Adorable things for your lil' kinz plushes

I like the idea of a nursery theme. I would love a baby bed, high chair, stroller, walker, swing, ect. Even a few baby outfits would be cute. I'm not so sure about the baby doll idea, but I would love to have these for my lil kinz.
Great idea!
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #3
on't you be a

Justinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to behold

I guess I always looked at my lil' kinz more as little children more then infants. I think it would work better for lil' kinz then for plushes. That way you could have adorable sleepers for your Webkinz to wear!
Old 04-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like the idea of a nursery or dollhouse for your pets in WW.
It would be lots of fun to play with when you had your friends over to your house.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:56 AM   #5
on't you be a

Default Re: Nursery Theme - Adorable things for your lil' kinz

@canonymous -- That would be so much fun! A little multi-player dollhouse game. I could easily see collecting dolls something like Barbies to play with in a house. Then you could go shouting through the clubhouse "I need someone to play my mom!" xD
Old 04-14-2010, 06:07 AM   #6
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I have wanted to see a nursery and all that goes with it for over a year now. I think it would be great for the lil kinz, esp. now that we have the baby penguin that came with a playpen and sippy cup. Let Ganz know in the comment and suggestion section. If enough of us are interested maybe we will get our wish.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #7
on't you be a

@slbradshaw - Yes, I love my baby penguin *snuggles* And I will most certainly as soon as this long-taking maintenance is over!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:29 AM   #8
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: Nursery Theme - Adorable things for your lil' kinz

What a GREAT idea!!! Very well thought out too! I also have the baby penguin and LOVE his little playpen. So a whole theme to go around that would be adorable...and much different than what is currently offered to us in the way of room themes. I love it and will ALSO suggest it in the comments section to Ganz. Maybe if enough of us do that, they will come through. Thanks for sharing your awesome idea!!!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #9
on't you be a

@yazkitty - Thank you, I hope it does come true.

As another idea, this would be an excellent theme to have for pastels. There seems to be no themes with any pastels. Beyond the pink.

I sent the suggestion! Hopefully we'll see this sometime in the somewhat, nearer future.

Last edited by Justinemd34910; 04-14-2010 at 08:04 AM..
Old 04-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #10
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

I love it! Great idea!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Closed

Tags
babies, baby dolls, dolls, nursery, nursery theme