Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 09:11 AM   #1
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

Angry Not getting Wish Tokens?

OK, I know I posted this exact rant as a reply to the missing exclusives, but one of the posters says Ganz has people reading this (and similar) forum every day, so I wanted to make it its own thread, hope you all dont mind, and I am calmer now that I got it off my chest, but I am still frustrated for my poor son waiting to get his token and put it in the magic machine.....

We didnt get our wish token the other day on the anniversary of our joining webkinz, and I emailed them and got an automated reply telling me to go to the section and find my question and i will get an answer in my room, well we had checked there first, that topic is NOT there, (some on tokens yes, but not on 'didnt get token') So I fwd the email bk to ganz and said do not give me an automated response lying about my son getting his token, give him the dang token! and they then said back 'oh you will have to call in.' (it wasnt really worded like that but...) Well I work. The same hours ganz works. My son is too young to deal with it on his own. I tried calling on my lunch half hour and entering the code they said to, and I waited my entire lunch, still on hold. so am I supposed to miss work to call them or what??? They ONCE AGAIN ripped my child off! I am sick of it, I am so glad their central office is not near me, because I WOULD take a day off and go tell them what I think of them. Unfortunately, my son truly loves the site, he hates the glitches, like 'please wait' constantly (we always get then when doing jobs and forest especially, then we have to log back on and it says we already did the job/forest so we LOST OUT) He had the issue with the POTM items when there were new, he had missing exclusives (well, just once I think...), and now ripped off for a stupid wish token that doesnt cost ganz a thing. I SAY STOP MAKING NEW WEBKINZ AND ITEMS TO MAKE MORE MONEY UNTIL YOU FIX YOUR SITE. STOP RIPPING OFF CHILDREN, JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE TO HEAR THEM CRY DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT!! Sorry to vent, but its not like ganz listens to us! I am just so frustrated, my son has (yes we are insane, every family memeber buys him them, they want him to have them all) 76 activated webkinz and we have about 8 of the newer ones in the closet as prizes, etc. when he earns them. My mom buys him them, his aunties buy them, my friend out of state gets him the ones I cant get him. They even got him a sherbert bunny. Dont we collectively spend enough to be considered a good customer that deserves good service???? My mom activated one lil kinz on an account to help my son get money and cso items, and she never has issues, its only on the bigger accounts I guess. Either way, HEY GANZ IT IS CHILDREN YOU ARE RIPPING OFF! US ADULTS ARE JUST STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THE RIPPING OFF!!

Thanks for listening WI pals. I just had to vent!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Not getting Wish Tokens?

I understand totally. I didn't get my Cloud Machine exclusive. There is no place under Questions to report things like that. I tried to put it under suggestions cause that's the only place I could find where you could actually type things, but I've never heard back and I have the same problem you have with calling. I can never get through, and I work.

Sorry about your sons token!! If we could KinzPost them, I woud send him one.
crosses is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
agentpark
Webkinz :)
viicki68 is an unknown quantity at this point

There seems to be alot of problems with the Webkinz site. It crashes just in the middle of something then when you log back in you have to start over.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:11 AM   #4
Gamester2
Gift Guru

Thanks for understanding you two...it seems like such a silly thing but its NOT to the kids. Which means its NOT to us either! I am hoping ganz sees this, since I can't get through to them. I know its still better than some of the other sites (kookeys, build-a-bear, etc) but to me they just need to fix the glitches, period. HUGZ!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:15 AM   #5
nornor4life
Banned
rosepuppy1 is on a distinguished road

when was webkinz worlds birthday i didnt get a present for their 3rd year
Old 03-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #6
Gamester2
Gift Guru

No It Was For The Anniv. Of When You Started Your Webkinz Account, They Give A Token For That Now Too----well Not To Me But They Say Thats How You Can Get One
Closed