Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #11
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Non-mystical Webkinz ideas!

Mystical Webkinz makes the site special though.
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 01:09 AM   #12
Banned

KinzUndercover is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I actually prefer the mystical pets over the normal ones. I guess we all have our own opinions!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #13

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

I like the real ideas, but Constrictors strangle people so not kid friendly. I also like the mystical kinz.
Fridayrainbow is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #14
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Fridayrainbow
I like the real ideas, but Constrictors strangle people so not kid friendly. I also like the mystical kinz.
I agree, some Mystical pets are so cute!
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 11:40 AM   #15

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I love the mystical ones but I have always wanted a platipus webkinz! I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #16
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I love the mystical pets. It's interesting to see what pet they came up with themselves, but I do partially agree as there are a few animals they need to make.
However they do spread them out pretty equally right now, it wouldn't work if they had real all the time and then mystical, because everyone would be complaining one way or another.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #17

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

I do support though.
Fridayrainbow is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #18
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Omnitrix
Doesn't it drive you CRAZY when you see a new mystical pet based off an animal that hasn't even been released normally? I know it does to me! So I went through the Webkinz Catalog and found some (OK, a lot ) of potential Webkinz that I think would be great sellers!

The ones on the left are mystical Webkinz; the ones on the right are their real-life counterparts, which SHOULD be Webkinz, but sadly aren't:

(The ones in ORANGE are my personal favorites)

Aries Ram=Bighorn Sheep
Blufadoodle=Flamingo
Cancer Crab=Fiddler Crab
Chillin' Sea Lion=Sea Lion
Daisy Tortoise=Galapagos Tortoise
Emperor Dragon=Chinese Dragon (I know what you're thinking, but it makes more sense)
Gemini Butterfly=Monarch Butterfly
Googles=Platypus
Green Shimmer Snake=Green Snake
Ice Cream Scoop Snail=Snail
Key Lime Dino=T-Rex (It looks more like a Ceratosaurus, but a T-Rex is more recognizable)
Love Puffin=Puffin
Magnificent Macaw=Parrot
Pine Marten=American Marten (The current Pine Marten has a too cutesy design)
Pink Greyhound=Greyhound
Pinktastic/Pretty Peacock=Peacock
Rainbow Armadillo=Nine-Banded Armadillo
Rainforest Boa=Boa Constrictor
Sagittarius Buck=White-Tailed Deer
Scorpio Snake= Purple-Spotted Pit Viper
Spotted Sea Monster=Plesiosaurus
Strawberry Cloud Leopard=Clouded Leopard
Sugar Rush Butterfly=Moth
Taurus Bull=Bull

When the Signature Endangered Webkinz first came out, everyone I knew liked that they were finally using REAL animals. The extra Quizzy's questions were an added bonus because you could actually learn more about the Webkinz you bought. To the best of my knowledge, you can't really learn about a Tickled Pink Cat or a Ribbon Unicorn. I don't want them to permanently stop making imaginary animals, it sparks kids' imaginations, but I don't want MOST of them to be imaginary like it is right now. I know it's a little much, but what do you think?
You do know there is a Violetwing Butterfly, right? It looks like a real butterfly. And a macaw is a real bird (I think they added 'Magnificant' to it to add some pizzaz to it. And for the white-tailed deer, there is already a deer that is out there, and it looks like a white-tailed deer. And the spotted sea monster real creature version, little kids aren't going to want a stuffed animal with a name they can't pronounce. (I'm a teen who was obsessed with dinos when I was in grade school and I can't pronounce Plesiosaurus!)

This is a pretty good idea, though.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #19

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I like the mystical ones. I would still like to see the real life versions you suggested though.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed