Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: No Thank You Option For Challenges

I would love this. Sometimes I want to photograph my yards and hate having to edit out the challenges.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I support too! we've done all the challenges just to clear our screen off again... but it would be great to be able to say no thanks to those challenges where we're not interested in the prizes.

although if another challenge then depended on the first one being done, I guess it would be blocked off too. guess I'd like a choice to "hide" challenges I don't want to do, in case I change my mind
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 12-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #13
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I support this 1000% and in fact I have also made this same suggestion myself about Ganz giving us an option to not do each challenge when it comes up if we don't want to before on several other WI threads. I really don't see why we have to slog through several challenges for prizes we don't want or need before getting to the few challenges that have prizes we do want and would like to try doing!!

I also believe that all of the game scores or KC totals needed should be cumulative instead of you sometimes needing to do them in just one try as at least two of them are just too hard for most of us to do like that (getting 2500+ points for Treasures of the Crytal seas and 1500+ points for Pinky's Big adventure in one single game... I can get both if I try long enough but not in just one game as I still can't usually get more than 1400 points in TCS 99% of the time or 300 points in Pinky's yet at all with only one try!!)
Noralee is offline Female
Old 12-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #14

Priceless has disabled reputation

Or even the option to hide them would be better. Because I like all of the challenges, but it does get annoying to edit out.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

VERY good idea

some of the prizes I have already in multiples (earth costume) so I'm really not interested in going to all that trouble just to get an icon off my screen

I too do screenshots -really don't need all the icons
Old 12-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #16
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

This is a great idea.
I don't do the challenges anymore because first, KC can be hard to earn. And I have to spend it on items I don't even want?
Also, an addition to the "No Thanks" button could be the "Hide" button. Like ImHappy suggested, if you are a person that screenies rooms and yards, you could choose to hide them. Or if you just don't like doing them, hide them.

Some of these also make me feel a bit bad about what Ganz is teaching little kids through the challenges. The Healthy Harvest challenge was great; it taught little kids to eat healthy.
But eating 10 Hamburgers or 10 Candies isn't healthy, and I don't like that message Ganz is sending.
I also don't like how you have to buy certain items to pass the challenges. Like if you have to buy this item from the Space theme. You shouldn't buy something you don't even use just because someone else is telling you to.
I realize I may be analyzing this way too much, but this is how I feel.

Improvements could be made, though. For example, Ganz could tell you to choose 1 item from ____ theme and use it in one of your rooms. Or to feed your pet 10 different foods. Every time you feed them a healthy food, it instantly counts for double.

Lately I haven't been liking the challenges and I kind of wish they weren't there in the first place. They're really getting on my nerves.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #17
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Yes!! This is a great idea. To be able to skip challenges we're not interested in and then also the option to get those ugly icons off our screens! Great suggestion
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #18
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Or even the option to hide them would be better. Because I like all of the challenges, but it does get annoying to edit out.
My thoughts exactly.
labradorian is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #19

MissCalicoCat will become famous soon enough

I support. I mean. It takes forever to do some of them.
i dont even try them anymore. its just too frustrating for me. especially when i get stuck,.
MissCalicoCat is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #20
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

YES.
I don't want to do the chef challenge or the Kinzville Academy challenge myself.... xP
The only two I played were the Halloween and Christmas ones.
Closed

Tags
threadofnote