Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 08:04 AM   #1
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Default No more until stuff fixed.

I have an idea, no more new stuff until the old stuff is fixed.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 08:18 AM   #2
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: No more until stuff fixed.

great idea.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great point. The fact that it needs to be a new idea for Ganz is pretty sad.

The old stuff is so broken that it will seem like new stuff anyway.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
Queeniemcqueen
Gift Guru

spotty is on a distinguished road

i wish ganz would do that..... like relase one more thing and then for like 3 hours a day, they could FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
MATTVON
Webkinz :)

PhilosParents is an unknown quantity at this point

Be careful asking them to fix these things, too. I've never experienced customer service so hateful and rude...
Old 11-06-2007, 11:34 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by PhilosParents
Be careful asking them to fix these things, too. I've never experienced customer service so hateful and rude...
That's a top down sort of thing. Employees usually reflect the attitudes of their bosses. All the way to the top. Can you imagine how miserable they must be? I received a ridiculous email from them today telling me a bunch of things to do to my computer. What makes it ridiculous is that it was a problem they had fixed several days before I got the email. I just wanted to write them back and say "HUH???? " It affected lots of people here. Part of me feels very sorry for the people who work there. I bet they do this a lot!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:15 AM   #7
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thats a great point thecowgirl! I'll bet most of the support has little contact with the actual software, which is likely outsourced to a third party. That, and the tremendous growth of the user base puts them in a tough position.

That being said, it ain't rocket science. Many organizations have dealt with this kind of thing, and the answers are always the same. Good leadership driving a focus on the right things. It doesn't mean getting everything right all the time. Being kind and generous engenders a great deal of forgiveness.

Unfortunately, they seem to think that writing the questions instead of answering them, and insulating themselves from users will solve their support problem. It's very short-sighted.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by williamson_39
Thats a great point thecowgirl! I'll bet most of the support has little contact with the actual software, which is likely outsourced to a third party. That, and the tremendous growth of the user base puts them in a tough position.

That being said, it ain't rocket science. Many organizations have dealt with this kind of thing, and the answers are always the same. Good leadership driving a focus on the right things. It doesn't mean getting everything right all the time. Being kind and generous engenders a great deal of forgiveness.

Unfortunately, they seem to think that writing the questions instead of answering them, and insulating themselves from users will solve their support problem. It's very short-sighted.
You are so correct! I worked for a start up company that eventually won awards for customer service and technology. They are huge now. I started a customer service rep. We were beat up all day by dissatisfied customers. Our complete organization changed for the better with a new CEO. It was like magic. We weren't asking for raises...there wasn't enough money in the world to put up with the abuse. We were asking for attention to the technology that was driving customers insane. When the technology problems were solved, things got really quiet. We didn't have to lie to the customers or beg them to stay with us. People were happy because they made a difference. Quality processes were put in place. People were involved. Someone listened and did the right thing.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #9
JEEP8
Gifted
goodfun is on a distinguished road

I feel the same way. It is so frustrating.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #10
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

when you say fix ideas you mean what? like having to say we cannot connect to webkinz world plz log back in later?
Closed