Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default No More PJ Intro (Unless It's Your First Visit)

I am so tired of PJ giving us a tutorial on how to use the kinz style outlet. The first time it's OK so you know what you're doing. I have over 200 pets so I think this isn't my first time being there. Ganz please have her say something else. Or, maybe just skip to her "Welcome Back To The Kinzstyle Outlet" saying. Also, we all know how her word bubble covers up the clothing too, which is also annoying. Just an added thought.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Default Re: No More PJ Intro (Unless It's Your First Visit)

I support this idea! Her speech is WAY to long to listen to everytime!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Yes! PLEASE do this Ganz! I really don't want to listen to PJ all the time. What I do is go to the Kinzstyle Outlet, leave real quick, and then go back. I find it annoying. Now, I only wear clothes you can't get from PJ's outlet, and if I do wear it it comes from the sale section in the W Shop. I like PJ, I just don't want to hear her explain everything each time I log on and go there for the first time that session.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #4

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, PJ is super annoying.

I agree that we should only have to listen to her long speech the first visit. Also, good point about the speech bubble covering the clothing.

Ganz: time to correct this. We've put up with it long enough.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

It should only pop up the first 2 or 3 times you use it, and then she should say something like, "Welcome back to the Kinzstyle Outlet!" or "I'm glad to see you back at the Kinzstyle Outlet". And then she'd say something like, "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me." If you clicked on her, maybe a bunch of options would come up. You could ask her, "How do you use the Kinzstyle Outlet" or "Are there any rare clothes in the Kinzstyle Outlet?" and stuff like that, just like Curio's. And also, there could be a tips jar like Curio's and if you give her enough tips, after you click on her when she says "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me", you could see the time of a rare clothing item that is going to appear that day.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #6
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by tiffc
It should only pop up the first 2 or 3 times you use it, and then she should say something like, "Welcome back to the Kinzstyle Outlet!" or "I'm glad to see you back at the Kinzstyle Outlet". And then she'd say something like, "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me." If you clicked on her, maybe a bunch of options would come up. You could ask her, "How do you use the Kinzstyle Outlet" or "Are there any rare clothes in the Kinzstyle Outlet?" and stuff like that, just like Curio's. And also, there could be a tips jar like Curio's and if you give her enough tips, after you click on her when she says "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me", you could see the time of a rare clothing item that is going to appear that day.
This is an epic idea. I totally support.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #7
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i support too
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #8
I♥Pandas!

KangarooKat is just really niceKangarooKat is just really nice

I totally agree. I was there yesterday, and I just clicked behind her bubble to see what clothing it was. I'm not going to wait 5 minutes to shop while having to see a speech I've seen 100 times before.
KangarooKat is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #9
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I support! By the time I look at what I need to and leave, she is still yapping away.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-09-2011, 12:00 AM   #10
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

i support!! it is so annoying!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Closed