Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #11
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: No more limiting pets! I mean, come on Ganz, you want me to go all over looking for one pet? No way! So if you're tired of Ganz limiting pets, come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
I half agree with this.
The reason GANZ limited pets in the first place is because of the decline in purchases. The less money they make,the less pets they can make in factories. The less pets are made and shipped,the less retailers get them. Ganz can't really do much about it,unless they make more money or Webkinz picks up again like it did a few years ago when it became a trend.
However,if they did make more pets to ship out,they'd have a chance of making more money. But I almost think that half the reason they made limited pets is so people feel more inclined to buy them,thus more money in their pocket.
i agree with this!
AsH xO is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 07:10 PM   #12
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: No more limiting pets! I mean, come on Ganz, you want me to go all over looking for one pet? No way! So if you're tired of Ganz limiting pets, come on over!

(sigh) Don't know exactly how they can do this, but I think Ganz needs to try and find that happy medium between not wasting their money over-doing it and making too many that not enough people'll buy, and making the customer base they do have unhappy by making/releasing far too few.

In Example:

If any coffee drinkers remember a good while back, Starbucks with that "one on every corner" campaign? I'm not a coffee driinker myself, but on the news, the way I heard it was they overdid it, had opened way too many stores with not enough people going to all of them, and eventually wound-up having to close a lot of them back down.

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 07-30-2011 at 07:16 PM..
Old 07-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #13
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I agree. The only webbie I want out of these is the Harmony Puppy. No more limiting!
Old 07-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #14

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

Yes - They need to find a way to make their customers "happy". That is what is most important!
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #15
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support 100%.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #16
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

It's hard to find the Webkinz you want these days. I support.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #17
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I support!!! I thought the harmony pup would be easy to get but now I can't! MMMPH!
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #18

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by WolfPuppy
I absolutely agree!
Thanks very much.
View Post Originally Posted by goldenlovexo
i defanitly agree!
Thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
I'm gonna send a letter
What a good idea.

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
i agree with this!
Thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
(sigh) Don't know exactly how they can do this, but I think Ganz needs to try and find that happy medium between not wasting their money over-doing it and making too many that not enough people'll buy, and making the customer base they do have unhappy by making/releasing far too few.

In Example:

If any coffee drinkers remember a good while back, Starbucks with that "one on every corner" campaign? I'm not a coffee driinker myself, but on the news, the way I heard it was they overdid it, had opened way too many stores with not enough people going to all of them, and eventually wound-up having to close a lot of them back down.
That's a very good point.
View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I agree. The only webbie I want out of these is the Harmony Puppy. No more limiting!
Thanks a million.
View Post Originally Posted by littlebookie
Yes - They need to find a way to make their customers "happy". That is what is most important!
Yep, totally.
View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I support 100%.
Thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by KatieKinz8
It's hard to find the Webkinz you want these days. I support.
Thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by coolbigsis
I support!!! I thought the harmony pup would be easy to get but now I can't! MMMPH!
I hope you can get your harmony pup. Thanks for supporting.

Last edited by tarabella9; 07-30-2011 at 08:22 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #19

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i totally agree! we need to stop Ganz!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 12:39 PM   #20

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by uniquecowgirl
i totally agree! we need to stop Ganz!
Thanks. Hopefully Ganz will stop soon.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, i agree!, i love my webbies! <3, petal puppy, webkinz415 rocks!, wolfie wuvs this thread!