Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default No more limiting pets! I mean, come on Ganz, you want me to go all over looking for one pet? No way! So if you're tired of Ganz limiting pets, come on over!

Come on Ganz, stop limiting our precious webkinz! I makes it harder for us to find them and they're outrageously priced online. So please stop limiting them!!!! Ganz would make more money by NOT limiting them, because then more people could afford them. So what do you say fellow insiders? Do you support?
Now, there are some things we can do to help this. Don't go out and buy the new pets is one. Yes, it will be torture not owning the little cuties, but that's one of the biggest ways to help. Another way is to send the company Ganz letters. Maybe they will get the idea soon. If you have any other ideas, please post.

Last edited by tarabella9; 07-30-2011 at 01:02 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #2

Gummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to all

Default Re: No more limiting pets!

I totally support! if that harmony puppy is gone before i get to go get it i will blame ganz.
Gummy bearz is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: No more limiting pets!

View Post Originally Posted by Gummy bearz
I totally support! if that harmony puppy is gone before i get to go get it i will blame ganz.
thank you. I hope you can get your harmony puppy.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: No more limiting pets! I mean, come on Ganz, you want me to go all over looking for one pet? No way! So if you're tired of Ganz limiting pets, come on over!

I half agree with this.
The reason GANZ limited pets in the first place is because of the decline in purchases. The less money they make,the less pets they can make in factories. The less pets are made and shipped,the less retailers get them. Ganz can't really do much about it,unless they make more money or Webkinz picks up again like it did a few years ago when it became a trend.
However,if they did make more pets to ship out,they'd have a chance of making more money. But I almost think that half the reason they made limited pets is so people feel more inclined to buy them,thus more money in their pocket.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #5

Default Re: No more limiting pets! I mean, come on Ganz, you want me to go all over looking for one pet? No way! So if you're tired of Ganz limiting pets, come on over!

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
I half agree with this.
The reason GANZ limited pets in the first place is because of the decline in purchases. The less money they make,the less pets they can make in factories. The less pets are made and shipped,the less retailers get them. Ganz can't really do much about it,unless they make more money or Webkinz picks up again like it did a few years ago when it became a trend.
However,if they did make more pets to ship out,they'd have a chance of making more money. But I almost think that half the reason they made limited pets is so people feel more inclined to buy them,thus more money in their pocket.
I understand your point. But now that we know what it's like to have our pets limited, maybe they will make more money if they go back to not limiting them. And keep in mind that lately people say they've been having better pets.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I support!!! I thought that the limited availability Webkinz were good enough.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 07-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I support!!! I thought that the limited availability Webkinz were good enough.
Thank you.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #8
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

I absolutely agree!
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #9

goldenlovexo is on a distinguished road

i defanitly agree!
goldenlovexo is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #10
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

I'm gonna send a letter
kittycaty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, i agree!, i love my webbies! <3, petal puppy, webkinz415 rocks!, wolfie wuvs this thread!