Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
jesus should be a
Webkinz :)

bee bee16 will become famous soon enough

Default NO MORE E-STORE!!

okay this is getting me(and Sonjameberg!!) very angry, we do not like the e-store! its just well dumb,the cutest pets, coolest items and the nicest clothes are on here and we do not like it i mean we like the cheshire cat and we were both planning on getting it and then it was E STORE!! its just not fair that they made it i mean its very frustrating that they made it cause its just so well aganizing! they should just pack up the store,send the pets,the items,the clothes, everything to WW and shut down the E-store!!

exscuse me for this vent

NOTE:Sonjameberg may post at anytime, however long, and make sure you answer to both of us because we came up with the idea TOGETHER.
bee bee16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: NO MORE E-STORE!!

I agree with this thread COMPLETELY! LOL, anyway, to add to Bee Bee16, why put all these AWESOME items in the E-Store, which LESS people probably buy? I mean, it's either pay REAL money for clothes and pets, or spend even MORE money on getting a Deluxe membership to get E-Store points! Why not just spend a fair $9.00 or so on a plushie, log it on, and have BOTH A STUFFED ANIMAL AND N ONLINE FRIEND? You can't cuddle with a Tinkerpup, can you? HUH? CAN YOU?

Thank you.

Last edited by DancingPants160; 03-06-2010 at 08:31 PM..
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #3
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

i agree!!!!!! maybe make it harder to get those items if they move them to ww but i doubt they ever will shut down the estore

View Post Originally Posted by sonjameberg
I agree with this thread COMPLETELY! LOL, anyway, to add to Bee Bee16, why put all these AWESOME items in the E-Store, which LESS people probably buy? I mean, it's either pay REAL money for clothes and pets, or spend even MORE money on getting a Deluxe membership to get E-Store points! Why not just spend a fair $9.00 or so on a plushie, log it on, and have BOTH A STUFFED ANIMAL AND N ONLINE FRIEND? You can't cuddle with a Clover Puppy, can you? HUH? CAN YOU?

Thank you.
you can cuddle with a clover puppy because it is non estore....
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Well, they can't take it back not. I agree that it's totally cheap, and a rip-off. But unless there's a possible way to send back all the money that people spent in it, then I'll be! But since there's no possible way unless you take away all their things they bought as well, they can't. It's like Deluxe. It's just not going to be taken out.
But it's still totally a cheap rip-off!

~Teresa
Smog is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
jesus should be a

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
i agree!!!!!! maybe make it harder to get those items if they move them to ww but i doubt they ever will shut down the estore

you can cuddle with a clover puppy because it is non estore....
true true they probablly wont shut down the estore but its still pretty cheap

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
Well, they can't take it back not. I agree that it's totally cheap, and a rip-off. But unless there's a possible way to send back all the money that people spent in it, then I'll be! But since there's no possible way unless you take away all their things they bought as well, they can't. It's like Deluxe. It's just not going to be taken out.
But it's still totally a cheap rip-off!

~Teresa
i agree it is a total cheap rip off
Old 03-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

Sorry, I like the E-store. I love the convenience of shopping from my house. I also like not having to run around trying to find items like the charms and figurines. Cheaper at the E-store too. I am absolutely fine with no plushie. Mine end up as dog toys anyway.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #7
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

This debate over the estore has been taking place from day one of its opening. Although it pains me to buy.... I do feed/fuel the estore as they often have the best pets and psis. I do agree though that they need to make their plush pets psis as cute as their virtual pets items.

I think that its ones own choice to buy or not buy from the estore. I don't think the estore is unfair though (aside from the fact that all plush pets should have awesome psis and not the generic ones we sometimes see).

Anyone may purchase from the estore as you can now buy points in stores I believe.

Whatever your feeling are about the estore please remember not to "attack" other members for buying from it. This became a huge problem once with some members telling others that they were stupid or foolish for buying virtual only pets. I hope to never see that again and hope people remember that everyone has different opinions and all opinions should be respected.

Last edited by lauraanne; 03-06-2010 at 08:36 PM..
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
jesus should be a

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
This debate over the estore has been taking place from day one of its opening. Although it pains me to buy.... I do feed/fuel the estore as they often have the best pets and psis. I do agree though that they need to make their plush pets psis as cute as their virtual pets items.

I think that its ones own choice to buy or not buy from the estore. I don't think the estore is unfair though (aside from the fact that all plush pets should have awesome psis and not the generic ones we sometimes see).

Anyone may purchase from the estore as you can now buy points in stores I believe.

Whatever your feeling are about the estore please remember not to "attack" other members from buying from it. This became a huge problem once with some members telling others that they were stupid or foolish for buying virtual only pets. I hope to never see that again and hope people remember that everyone has different opinions and all opinions should be respected.
oopse sorry!!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #9
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne

Whatever your feeling are about the estore please remember not to "attack" other members for buying from it. This became a huge problem once with some members telling others that they were stupid or foolish for buying virtual only pets. I hope to never see that again and hope people remember that everyone has different opinions and all opinions should be respected.
I'm sorry, too. I guess it's just frustrating having my mom not let my buy from the E-Store, and missing out on all these cool pets and items... (See? It makes us sad too!)
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #10

Accalon is on a distinguished road

Well, I like the estore because they are able to come out with some really cool stuff. And since I usually don't play with 99% of my plush, the virutal pets are great because I won't have to find a place to put them in my room.

Although, it does seem like the people who don't like the estore are those who don't have the ability/permission to purchase points online. I really think that they should offer cards in the stores that sell webkinz that will have a code that can be redeemed for estore points. Kinda like how you can buy iTunes cards, or microsoft points cards for xbox live. Having something like that for estore points would give more people a chance to have access to it, whether they purchase online or from a store.

The things I don't like are that the items are non-tradable, and that you don't have more options when buying points.
Accalon is offline Male
Closed