Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default No more banning from Code Shop

I think it's very unfair how you can get banned from the code shop just for entering a few codes wrong. I was super excited to enter all of my many codes I'd gotten from a pack of series one cards I got today. I went straight to the Code Shop and was having a good time. A few times I missed a number or letter a few times by mistake, but quickly fixed it. Two or three times I accidentally used a code again, but then I just moved onto the next one. Sadly, it banned me after a few times for entering too many incorrect codes. Now I'm really upset. So, I think we shouldn't get banned from the code shop. I think it's not nice at all.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: No more banning from Code Shop

I think it's a good idea bc it stops people from trying to guess codes. It sounds like you probably made a mistake more than just a few times. I think five missed codes would be a good limit. I'm sure Ganz will understand & let you use the Code Shop again soon. It's just that those kinds of limits keep everyone safe!!
taffeta is offline Female
Old 10-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Yeah, you do prove a point. Maybe instead they could have a limit on how many times you can enter a wrong code, and they can give you checkmarks on the side somewhere. Or it could say how many tries you have left.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #4

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I'm pretty sure that taffeta is right about the reason you got banned...GANZ has a limit on the number of incorrect codes that can be entered before a player gets banned so that players don't try and guess codes to get prizes that they didn't win or pay for.

I think you only get banned for 24 hours and then you can try again. Be careful entering those codes...I always mix up the 3 & the E and the 7 & the Y!

Good luck.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: No more banning from Code Shop

tarabella - I'm sorry you got banned at the code shop. It happened to me a few times when I got careless in entering letters & numbers. It was only for 24 hours & Ganz does it to keep us all safe.
suzeeClick the image to open in full size.
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/old_haunted_house_with_a_dead_tree_and_a_full_moon_0515-0909-2115-3607_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Good idea!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
I'm pretty sure that taffeta is right about the reason you got banned...GANZ has a limit on the number of incorrect codes that can be entered before a player gets banned so that players don't try and guess codes to get prizes that they didn't win or pay for.

I think you only get banned for 24 hours and then you can try again. Be careful entering those codes...I always mix up the 3 & the E and the 7 & the Y!

Good luck.
The chances of guessing a random code and getting it right are extremely low though.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #7
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I'm sorry you were banned. It's a nuisance when, as with you, it is honest mistakes. But Ganz has to do this to keep scammers from guessing codes.
That happened to me once too, when I had trouble reading a blurry letter on a card. But the ban was only for 24 hours. You'll probably be right back in business soon. Good luck.
Serena is offline Female
Closed