Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default NO LOG OUT!

I LOVE Webkinz, I have been a member for 4 years, I have always been disappointed by the automatic log out. It would like to set my own log out time.

Why on earth do we have to be 'kicked off' every 5 minutes? That is not right, The kids get up to do anything, any little thing........."MOM!"........ " i'm kicked off again!" ...........geeze
Get the kids a snack, we are kicked off AGAIN & whenever i am in the middle of something important.........boom, KICKED OFF! GEEZE X3

Ganz, I think we can really get rid of the log off. Webkinz used to log off every night at 12pm kinztime.
After introducing Deluxe, they changed this, so it is possible to make changes
We can finally play the carnival when we want ( not the point, but hey, we don't like the carnival, at all, BECAUSE it means we are KICKED OFF AGAIN! Geeeze to infinity!)

I play some other Worldwide multiplayer games, they are so fun, they have a million players and NEVER need to
log off randomly
On Webkinz World, it is not needed anymore.
you can only send 3 items per kinzpost each day and anyone who leaves their account for anyone to mess with, your own little kids included ( GUILTY! )
They will only do this once or twice and then.....Never again........it is a good way to teach little kids ( and Moms & Dads ) to be responsible, instead of treating kids and all grown-ups
like we are dummies and you can just EXPECT us to mess up and forget to log out oh NO!
and we would
hold you...........(Ganz) responsible for it all!
Plumpy says " Don't forget to LOG OUT.....or we will do it FOR YOU!
Let's get rid of the LOG OUT! Please support!
babymuggy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Default Re: NO LOG OUT!

This is actually I really good idea Although, I would prefer to set my own log off time rather than get rid of it completely (like you mentioned earlier)
This is yet another one of your great ideas :3
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, its quite a good idea. It would be wonderful to have Webkinz world like that! I support your fantastic idea
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I concur.
It's especially annoying due to how long it is taking anymore to have a successful login without
freezes & please waits....

π 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209...
Happy Pi Day! 3-14
Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #6

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

I support.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Closed