Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2016, 12:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Faunalover is a forum hero
Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

Default New Webkinz Pets Ideas (Realistic)

Make no mistake, I pretty much love Webbies, no matter their fictional status.
However, realistically speaking, I'd love to see these fabulous creatures made into plushes, among others:
Dove
Canadian Goose
Pheasant
Tasmanian Tiger
Umbrella Bird
Frilled Lizard
Water Moccasin
Coral Snake
Monarch Butterfly
Swallowtail Butterfly
Angel Fish
Starfish
Parrot Fish
Jellyfish
Octopus
Squid
Lantern Fish
Minnow
Rainbow Trout

Great Dane
We already have the Pink Greyhound - but what about an actual one?
There's a Mini Pinscher but what about the normal sized one?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2016, 12:34 PM   #2
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Webkinz Pets Ideas (Realistic)

I love your ideas! I hope a least one comes true though.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:54 PM   #3

Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

Me too. I had really hoped for a Canadian Goose and Pheasant as Signatures - they're such beautiful birds, and rather unique with their patterning.

There are also SO many unique creatures on this earth, far too often overlooked.
It would be amazing to have awareness brought to the threatened ones, as well as stability to the others.

Another thought I'd SO badly love to see would be a portion of profits going to those threatened animals. It's the right thing to do with money being made off of them.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:20 PM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Great ideas!

I would especially love a Canadian Goose!

Also, I wish they would make a spider plushie!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 10-31-2016, 08:31 AM   #5

I did forget some and a spider was one of them. :/
Really, there are a TON Ganz hasn't gotten to yet.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:35 AM   #6
sydkinz06

sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!
sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!sydneywydneypie is a WI addict!

Yes! As much as I love dogs, there are soooo many right now. I would love a jellyfish instead!
sydneywydneypie is offline Female
Old 10-31-2016, 12:20 PM   #7

Maybe there's a workable compromise. A Dogfish is also a real animal that Ganz hasn't made into a pet yet.
Closed