Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

Default New Webkinz Pets Ideas!!!!! Come in and Share your ideas and see other peoples'!!!!!!!

Hi!!! I have been thinking about all the different kinds of animals there are in the world. There isn't really a wide varity of types of webkinz. I was just thinking maybe you have a favorite animal that there's no webkinz of and would like to share it. If you would like you may post pictures of the animal. Every few days I will send a comment to Ganz telling them the new ideas we have come up with. They do a lot of repeats like the snakes or lions or all the fish they've come out with. So maybe it's time for something new!!!!

Here's some of my ideas:

1) Golden Lion Tamarin
2) Poison Dart Frog
3) Chameleon
4) Scarlet Snake
5) Coral Snake
6) Giraffe
7) Ostrich
8.) Llama
9) Elk

So what do you have in mind?

Anyone have an idea?

Last edited by Beaudog6253; 05-22-2009 at 02:29 PM..
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #2

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: New Webkinz Pets Ideas!!!!! Come in and Share your ideas and see other peoples'!!!!!!!

great ideas!
a llama would be cute
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Webkinz Pets Ideas!!!!! Come in and Share your ideas and see other peoples'!!!!!!!

I love all the exotic animals you have on your list. Just because I think it would be fun, the animal I would like to see come to webkinz is the platypus.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 05-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
jackomattocks is on a distinguished road

Are any of you guys still online
Old 05-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ooh I want a giraffe!!
and they should make a sea turtle.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #6

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

Come to think of it I'm actually surprised that there isn't a webkinz giraffe. It seems like a rather common animal. I'm amazed there's no plush
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 05-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #7
Tabbyheart

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

tabby cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooo mannnnnnnnnnnnny people want a tabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby cat!
kittycatluv123 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #8

Cheerio753 is just really niceCheerio753 is just really nice

I agree. How many frogs can Webkinz put out? And they have the lion and the caramel lion and the tiger and the bengal tiger. The elephant and the vevelty elephant. They are repeating the animals. And they make up animals too (Pink Spoty dinosaur, Pink Glitter fish) Here are some of my ideas.

1. Snow Leopard
2. Grizzly Bear
3. Scarlet MAcaw
4. Cockatoo
5. Chimp
6. Giraffe
7. Scottish Terrier
8. Shark
9. Brown Rabbit
10. Anteater
11. Antelope
12. Cobra
13. Blue Macaw

Last edited by Cheerio753; 05-23-2009 at 12:18 PM..
Cheerio753 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
YACKS10

hellokitty101 is on a distinguished road

I wish they had a webkinz shetland pony and the special item could be a shorty Shetland shoes!
hellokitty101 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Great thread! One of my ideas would be a Shih Tzu. I have one at home and always wanted a webkinz of it.
Smaointe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cats rule dogs drool!