Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #11
Loves her...
Webkinz :)

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Default Re: New Webkinz Pet Ideas (Gummy Bear,Goose, Gingerbread Man,Trojan Horse,Jellyfish,Signature Elk,Strawberry Spotted Cow, and Tye Dye Teddy) Please Look!! :D

oh well, they're different, and i didnt know until after i posted, mine just is one, there's was a whole line
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #12

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Webkinz Pet Ideas (Gummy Bear,Goose, Gingerbread Man,Trojan Horse,Jellyfish,Signature Elk,Strawberry Spotted Cow, and Tye Dye Teddy) Please Look!! :D

Those are great ideas
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #13

paulakinz65185 is on a distinguished road

I TOTALLY GO FOR THE GUMMY BEAR!!!!
paulakinz65185 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #14

Ketchup911 is an unknown quantity at this point

the gummy bear would be adorable! and I love the idea of the jellyfish! you're extremely creative!!!
Old 07-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #15
hy not live 4 God?

Shop_Gal is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by xmaryxmayhemx
Gummy Bear:

It could be like a rainbow colored gummy bear, and people always see them in real life as candy so why not as a pet? Then I was thinking the PSF: Gummy Honey, because normal bears eat honey and this pet is gummy. Then for the PSI: Gummy Garden Seed, it could be a gummy seed so you could grow like a gummy tree and then harvest the crops like the webkinz garden, just like the marshmallow bunny and peppermint puppy.

Jellyfish:

They have lots of other sea creatures, so why not this one? It would be pink and kind of transparent with stingers of course. The PSF: Seanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, and they could be shaped like things see you in the sea( coral, sea shells, starfish, etc). It's PSI: Jelly Jam Speakers, they would be speakers looking like the jellyfish jelly and actually play music.

Strawberry Spotted Cow:

Do you ever wonder how we get strawberry milk? Well here you go, a strawberry cow. It would be light pink with darker pink spots shaped like strawberries. Its PSF: Strawberry Silage Salad, it would be a salad of pink grass, and pink silage(various vegetation and grains) and of course strawberries. For its PSI there are two possibilities: Strawberry Dairy Cart-on, a pink milk carton cart for your pet to ride around in OR Strawberry Stream Dairy Slide, a strawberry stream of milk in a pink slide leading into a strawberry shaped pool. Also might change name of cow, but not sure.

Tye Dye Teddy (got this idea from painted puppy thread):

The tye dye teddy could be a rainbow tye dye or other colors, please let me know what colors, and it could like have a flower on its head. Not really sure what should be the PSI so please leave suggestions. Also not really sure for the PSF either, but i was thinking tye dye tiramasu maybe? But i feel like there are a lot of PSF's like that, so please leave suggestions and comments.
I like those! BTW, did you get the Strawberry Spotted Cow idea from FarmVille in Facebook?
Shop_Gal is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #16
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Smile Re: New Webkinz Pet Ideas (Gummy Bear,Goose, Gingerbread Man,Trojan Horse,Jellyfish,Signature Elk,Strawberry Spotted Cow, and Tye Dye Teddy) Please Look!! :D

View Post Originally Posted by Shop_Gal
I like those! BTW, did you get the Strawberry Spotted Cow idea from FarmVille in Facebook?
no, i just was checking out the forum and looking at my cow webbies and my strawberry clouded leopard and the idea just kinda came together, thanks :]
Old 07-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #17
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

For Halloween eStore, a Webkinz ghost would do.
For Christmas, the gingerbread man is a FABULOUS idea!
For Valentine's Day, a Webkinz love bear.
For Easter, a Webkinz plaid egg chicken.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #18
Loves her...

a ghost would be very cute, or they could do like a Boo Bear or something
Old 08-02-2010, 09:42 AM   #19
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

great ideas especially the gummy bear and jellyfish
lolbno is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #20
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

all of these are great ideas!

i REALLY like the cow idea

Last edited by loveaerosmith; 08-06-2010 at 03:48 PM..
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed