Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
Loves her...
Webkinz :)

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Lightbulb New Webkinz Pet Ideas :D Now with pictures!!! PLEASE LOOK

Hey everyone I know we're all wondering if Ganz will ever run out of ideas for Webkinz hopefully not, and hear are some ideas that I have not seen.

Webkinz Gingerbread Man and or Gingerbread Woman:

They could make a gingerbread man or women or just keep it like a general gingerbread person. It could be a special holiday pet, just like the snowman, peppermint puppy, reindeer, etc. PSF: Ginger cookies, cause gingerbread men cookies would be like cannibals. For the PSI I was thinking like Gingerbread House, like a playhouse you can go in, and decorate.

Gummy Bear:

It could be like a rainbow colored gummy bear, and people always see them in real life as candy so why not as a pet? Then I was thinking the PSF: Gummy Honey, because normal bears eat honey and this pet is gummy. Then for the PSI: Gummy Garden Seed, it could be a gummy seed so you could grow like a gummy tree and then harvest the crops like the webkinz garden, just like the marshmallow bunny and peppermint puppy.

Signature Elk:

I'm sure the majority of you have seen many of them in real life or perhaps in fictional movies like Bambi. It would be similar to the deer except bigger and with antlers. The PSF: EvergreenTreets (yes i know i spell treats wrong), they would be like green cookies shaped like trees. Then for the PSI: Forest Hideaway it would be like a canopy couch with trees all around it, and green of course.

Jellyfish:

They have lots of other sea creatures, so why not this one? It would be pink and kind of transparent with stingers of course. The PSF: Seanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, and they could be shaped like things see you in the sea( coral, sea shells, starfish, etc). It's PSI: Jelly Jam Speakers, they would be speakers looking like the jellyfish jelly and actually play music.

Trojan Horse:

It would be a white horse with black hair, like the hair on the gladiator helmet and its tail would be shorter. Its PSI: Wooden Trojan Train, it would have a wooden trojan horse at the front, and then some wooden carts following it and you could ride around in it. Its PSF: Trojan Tiramasu, it would be tiramasu and could be served in a trojan wooden horse or gladiator helmet.

Goose:

It would look like a goose and have a grey and white body, and wings, and its feet would be black, and its head and neck would be too, except for some white marks by its eyes, and it would fly around. For the PSI: Golden Egg Rolling Chair, it would be shaped like an egg and gold and you could actually roll around in it (if you have a better name please let me know). PSF: Grassy Granola Bars, it would be like a granola bar but with grass in it.

Strawberry Spotted Cow:

Do you ever wonder how we get strawberry milk? Well here you go, a strawberry cow. It would be light pink with darker pink spots shaped like strawberries. Its PSF: Strawberry Silage Salad, it would be a salad of pink grass, and pink silage(various vegetation and grains) and of course strawberries. For its PSI there are two possibilities: Strawberry Dairy Cart-on, a pink milk carton cart for your pet to ride around in OR Strawberry Stream Dairy Slide, a strawberry stream of milk in a pink slide leading into a strawberry shaped pool. Also might change name of cow, but not sure.

Tye Dye Teddy (got this idea from painted puppy thread):

The tye dye teddy could be a rainbow tye dye or other colors, please let me know what colors, and it could like have a flower on its head. Not really sure what should be the PSI so please leave suggestions. Also not really sure for the PSF either, but i was thinking tye dye tiramasu maybe? But i feel like there are a lot of PSF's like that, so please leave suggestions and comments.

(I was trying to color coordinate)

Also the goose could be signature or regular, please leave your suggestions and comments or share with me some of your ideas for new webkinz pets. Thanks for your time. Please add me and hope you enjoy these ideas,and please help me get them to ganz!!

Last edited by xmaryxmayhemx; 09-26-2010 at 07:28 PM..
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Webkinz Pet Ideas (Gummy Bear,Goose, Gingerbread Man,Trojan Horse,Jellyfish,Signature Elk,Strawberry Spotted Cow, and Tye Dye Teddy) Please Look!! :D

Wow, you've got a lot of great ideas! I like the trojan horse, just make sure that train is made of wood! Great job!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Webkinz Pet Ideas (Gummy Bear,Goose, Gingerbread Man,Trojan Horse,Jellyfish,Signature Elk,Strawberry Spotted Cow, and Tye Dye Teddy) Please Look!! :D

Wow, these are absolutely great ideas! I would love to see each and every one of these turn into a Webkinz. You're so creative with the ideas. I'll try to make pictures!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Post Re: New Webkinz Pet Ideas (Gummy Bear,Goose, Gingerbread Man,Trojan Horse,Jellyfish,Signature Elk,Strawberry Spotted Cow, and Tye Dye Teddy) Please Look!! :D

ok so here are some new ideas i came up with while browsing the forum

Winter Wonderland Puppy:

It would be a seasonal pet, hopefully with a plush. It would have a light blue body with white ears and paws and white snowflakes all over the blue body and blue snowflakes all over his white ears and paws. I wasn't exactly sure for the PSI but i was think a Winter Wonderland sled to ride in or bed to sleep in, and it would be white and have snow around it, not sure though so leave ideas. Then for the PSF i was thinking like snowflake shaped cookies, but would need a name for it. Also Winter Wonderland Waffles, theycould be white or blue with snow around them, and snowflakes on top of them.

Chocolate Bunny:
They have a cotton candy and marshmallow bunny, so why not a chocolate bunny? It would be a seasonal easter or spring pet. Also it would be brown all over with a pink nose, also it could have a ribbon around its neck. Ok then for the PSF i have a few ideas, chocolate carrots or chocolate carrot cake or chocolate cake pellets. Then for the PSI i was thinking a brown trampoline (would need a better name) or a chocolate fountain would be cool, and you could eat the chocolate from there.

Thanks for your time, please leave suggestions and comments, or if anyone could help me make images for them that would be greatly appreciated, lets try and make these real pets, thanks everyone!!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Wow, how may super ideas can you come up with? I'm gonna 'asplode with how much I want these pets!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
Loves her...

Thanks, it just comes to me and i enjoy thinking of them and hopefully one day ganz will make them
Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Best Idea ever!!! REP FOR YOU!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 07-09-2010, 06:51 AM   #8

sageheart is on a distinguished road

Very cool ideas! I really like the signature elk! I feel like a lot of the ideas would have to be estore though. The Trojan horse is cool as well! Keep up the great thoughts!
sageheart is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #9

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I want the tye-die teddy and the gummy bear!!!!!!!!!!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #10
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

super ideas but someone has a thread about gummy bears
webkinzro is offline Female
Closed