Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #11
doodlebug72898
Webkinz :)

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New webkinz love puppy colors

View Post Originally Posted by lego
I'm kind of against Ganz for making remixes of retired pets.
I'm sorry honey, but me too. :-( I want Ganz to be creative and make new puppies and new animals. It doesn't take a lot of creativity to make the same pets with different colors.
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #12
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

I support! Sounds really cute (:
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 10:09 PM   #13
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by JJ08
I support! Sounds really cute (:
Thank you.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:44 AM   #14
Karlee☆★

Karana<3 is on a distinguished road

I support, but then we would have to wait like a year every time for one to come out.
Karana<3 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #15

Priceless has disabled reputation

Same with me. It makes the original lose all its value. I am sorry, but I don't know if I like this idea.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Karana<3
I support, but then we would have to wait like a year every time for one to come out.
Thank you.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #17
Pokemon time!

anybody else.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #18

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Good idea! I want a Love Puppy SO badly, but they're so expensive! Maybe they could release one every month? Or come out with all of them at once? Anyway, I support!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Since they remixed the Cheeky Dog and Cat I think a Remix of the Love Puppy would be really good

I SUPPORT

I have seen other type dogs that are like the Love Puppy that Makes me think it would look good!!!
I have to say Pink and Purple are my preferred Colors
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New webkinz love puppy colors

I support!
Love your idea!

I would love to see the Purple Love Puppy have pink hearts instead of blue.

I want 1 of each!

suzee

suzee is offline Female
Closed