Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Roxi is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation NEW WEBKINZ IDEAS FOR GANZ

New webkinz ideas for GANZ

EVER WISH YOU COULD HAVE THOSE MAKE BELEIVE OR MAJESTIC WEBKINZ YOU SEE AT THE eSTORE IN PLUSH FORM. WELL THAT'S WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT. I AM PLANNING TO MAKE THIS THREAD TRIAL AND ERROR WITH NEW INNATIVE IDEAS. PLEASE POST YOUR TRUE HONEST OPINION ABOUT THE WEBKINZ IDEAS AND POST YOUR IDEAS TOO. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE IDEAS DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK.

THANK YOU.

LEAF LION: THE SHAPE OF THE CARMEL LION AND THE FUR MADE OF SILK(OR OTHER LEAFY OR WAXY MATERIAL, PLEASE SHARE THOUGHTS)WITH A BIG JUNGLE LEAF PATTERN LIKE IT'S WRAPPED IN LEAVES AND MAJESTIC, LUSH, LEAF GREEN EYES

PSF(PET SPECIFIC FOOD): ZEBRA WRAPPED IN LEAVES(LIKE A BURRITO, PLEASE COME UP WITH REALLY FUN NAME)

PSI(PET SPECIFIC ITEM): LEAFY RACER(A CAR LIKE THE TIGER CAR BUT HAS THE SAME PATTERN AS THE LION)
Roxi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WEBKINZ IDEAS FOR GANZ

Great idea! I would love to see a leaf lion! how about a "beastly burrito"? Thanks for putting out your ideas!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I love the thought of the Leaf lion i support!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I like the idea of a leaf lion.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #5

Talking Re: NEW WEBKINZ IDEAS FOR GANZ

thanks guys and i think beastly burrito is a wonderful idea iamwebkinzfan. just great.

thank you.

roxi

Roxi is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #6

gfarm has disabled reputation

I really want that fox thing to be plush. The one on my signature.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:26 AM   #7
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

It's a wonderful idea! But I don't think silk would be a good idea. Its to expensive.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Cool idea and I support.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #9

Lightbulb Re: NEW WEBKINZ IDEAS FOR GANZ

WELL 2CHEERIOS YOU'RE RIGHT SILK IS PRETTY EXPENSIVE , MABYE ANOTHER MATERIAL WOULD BE GOOD.

i went to the monterey bay aquarium 2 days ago and now i have inspiration.

bat ray: A gray blue bat ray with gray blue eyes and they are small so it will almost be life size. It can flap it's wings constantly.

psf: Clam platter a board made of gray undersea rock covered in barnicles and coral with an assortment of purple clam shells like a cheese platter.

psi: Sandy undersea floor for underwater
rooms. It will be covered in barnicles and clams and other undersea life

Last edited by Roxi; 07-30-2011 at 12:30 PM..
Roxi is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #10

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

Love both of them!
Fridayrainbow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wi!