Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Default Re: new webkinz ideas dentist and toth fariy!!

Great idea! They could get braces too . . . . maybe a prize from the tooth fairy could be a tooth fairy plush doll, just like the other new fairy plushies!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #12
Nintedo101
Webkinz :)

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

That's actually a very good idea! Ganz could make certain foods under the candy category; if your pet eats too much candy and doesn't brush their teeth enough afterwards, they would go to the dentist. So there would be a hidden "Candy Meter", LOL?

Though it would be a death sentence for people with like, 80 webkinz. Imagine having to brush their teeth everyday. So maybe we ought to take it down a notch...
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #13
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

That sounds fun and to pinkbab's question maybe it could only happen to the webkinz your playing at the moment like it does for Dr. Quack. Wonderful idea!!!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #14

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

yeh i have 80 webkinz but i mean like you only have to brush the active pets teath to take the candy meter down u no?
Old 07-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #15
Is it worth it?

girleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wonder

Ya, I agree. I've always been thinking about that. They should also have a hospital. I don't exactly know what the hospital would be for though!
girleygirl495 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Red face Re: new webkinz ideas dentist and toth fariy!!

that's an awesome idea! ganz, please add a dentist and tooth fairy!!!!!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #17
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Love that idea. Also, maybe they could get cavities if they eat or drink a lot of candy or soda?
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #18
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Wow! That's an awesome idea! Maybe they could have a dentist related job too!how about if you do that job, all your webkinz teeth get a clean boost. I don't know, maybe something like that would make it easier for people with a lot of webbies. It would teach kids about good tooth and eating skills. Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-15-2009, 08:55 AM   #19

17Starlite is just really nice17Starlite is just really nice

a dentist would be nice....but i don't think they're teeth should fall out or be pulled. they could get cavaties, but they just had to buy medicine.
17Starlite is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #20

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by hereigns56
Wow! That's an awesome idea! Maybe they could have a dentist related job too!how about if you do that job, all your webkinz teeth get a clean boost. I don't know, maybe something like that would make it easier for people with a lot of webbies. It would teach kids about good tooth and eating skills. Thanks for sharing!
yeh like at the job agency or maybe even add to the kinz ville acadamy a doctor and dentis class

View Post Originally Posted by 17Starlite
a dentist would be nice....but i don't think they're teeth should fall out or be pulled. they could get cavaties, but they just had to buy medicine.
yeh the tooth pulled idk but losing a tooth it happens to every one it could be like a random thing like how the stuff floats vacross the screen like maybe a thooth fairy could floot and you could click on her and your pet losses a tooth
Closed

Tags
dentists scare me, midna wuz here