Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb New Webkinz Ideas!

I thought of a Lil' Shrew and a Cockatiel.
gamemaestro is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Webkinz Ideas!

what about a hedgehog or a ferret?

---------- poguee_smiles added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

or a blue moo cow??? (like blue moo cookie dough ice cream)

Last edited by poguee_smiles; 10-06-2008 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

I think a hamster and some really cute bugs could be good ideas...
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #4
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I am In The Sun..That is a nice idea. But I think they should make other kinds of pets besides waterpets and birds.. I myself are terrified of birds. So I would not like to get a bird. However I really want one of the new pets. I think ganz should make a totally new style of the pets. The birds and fish were great new ideas for Ganz and WW. But now they have to many birds and fish. I think ganz should make more animals. Not just another group of an animal. Because they have a pig. And I don't think ganz need a floppy pig.

- In The Sun
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #5

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to see the Blue Whale and the Turkey, but what I'd really like to see is a Peacock. Just as importantly I'd like to see them wait to retire some of these until at least after they've hit the store. It was nearly impossible to find the Dragon and more and more this will be the case. I'm all for exclusives, but come on, some of us collect them for the sheer joy.
drparents is offline Male
Old 10-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #6

trufflespeanut is on a distinguished road

I Mailed them about a guinea pig!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

there isn't a giraff or an anteater yet. Or a swordfish, shark, antelope, sloth.....
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #8

trufflespeanut is on a distinguished road

Ganz i mean I mailed Ganz
Old 10-07-2008, 08:44 AM   #9
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I want to say thank you to all of you for these great ideas... love the idea of a BLUE COW... I really like colorful webkinz, and I really look forward to when WI lets us in on the next new releases. But blue whale, shark, peacock, hamster (my kids would love this )

Let me add my hoped for webbie to the mix... a Pink Flamingo! p)

Thanks to you all for not only the good ideas, but for sharing your enthusiasm and getting my juices flowing about what I'd like to see Ganz do next... guess I'll be doing some e-mailing!

Do you think if a large group of us could agree to ask for one animal, Ganz would get it to us? Just a thought!

Hope you all have a great day!

Peace,
Jenn
Old 10-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #10
KID-SAMAAAA~

sealo is just really nicesealo is just really nice

its strange but i thought of a centipede
sealo is offline Female
Closed