Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
Peace <3 Summer
Webkinz :)

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default New Webkinz?

hat kinds of ebkinz should they make next?

i think they should make a giraffe

Last edited by FIA; 03-22-2009 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
sarah21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
PINKbasketballs is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Webkinz?

I think that they should make a ant. [:

~PINK~
PINKbasketballs is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I think they should make a Beluga Whale, or a Pacific White-Sided Dolphin, or a Manta Ray, or a Killer Whale... sorry, I've gotten obsessed with underwater creatures since my little sister got that "endless ocean" game for the Wii, and I've been playing it (curse you, hard-to-find beluga whale!! )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

A bob-cat or a lynx would be VERY cute!
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
Allikatkinz

Katt is on a distinguished road

I think they should make a Red Panda or Fennec Fox webkinz. I'm in love with those little critters.
Katt is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
Wordy Nerdy Birdy
Passerine is a jewel in the roughPasserine is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Katt
I think they should make a Red Panda or Fennec Fox webkinz. I'm in love with those little critters.
I'm totally with you on the red panda - they're wonderful animals and not as well-known as their giant cousins! I'd like to see the red panda as a signature plush rather than a regular Webkinz, though; a signature plush would be more likely to get their markings right, I think.
Passerine is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
♥cats dogs horses an

Bratz905 is on a distinguished road

I want a meerkat or a donkey
Bratz905 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #8
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Hmmm.... I think I would want a giraffe, ant, bee, and a wildcat!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I think a Giraffe would be very cool!

I wish they could also make a Corgi dog and a Yellow Duck
Old 03-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

Those are very good ideas!
sarah21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder