Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
turtlesrule11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default new webbies 4 u

so how about a turkey. all that would have to change is that on thanksgiving they would have to change the turkey dinner to chicken........ oh crap they have a chicken too:bokbok: ...................ok well maybe they could...no that would be a pig:fp: ok they could do a large amount of potatos and veggies and skip out on the meats. not the best idea i know but still it would work and the turkey could look like this.......... it would be a tan dark brown, with red, green, orange, and yellow feathers on its wings and tail and an optional gobble [the red thing that hangs over, or is it under, the beak] which would mean a girl or a boy...its psi could be the huntin time car and the psf would be the turkey snack pack. it would have beautiful colored blue eyes too.

---------- turtlesrule11 added 6 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

hey i wrote this post and i am sorry to those who are affended by the dinner

Last edited by turtlesrule11; 11-19-2008 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
turtlesrule11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
turtlesrule11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: new webbies 4 u

hey got another one- a hamster alsmost like a cross bread between these two:cmunk: and rat
crazy yes possible no. i was thinking of my 13 real pets and my 60 webbies and was wondering how my rat was[ she hes a cold] and it came to me a hamster, a bushy tail, a little tan body and the psi could be the run around wheel and the psf could be yummy gummy hamster flakes might not listen but does :gwolf:

---------- turtlesrule11 added 25 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

my bro says they should have iguanas. they would have a slick shiny material for their skin and felt spikes all in a row on its back. the spikes would be adout an inch long. its tail would to. its psi would be the high fly bed and the psf would be fly casidias. it would be a shiny green too!

---------- turtlesrule11 added 15 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

hey all of yall that got awesome ideas for webbies post

Last edited by turtlesrule11; 11-19-2008 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
turtlesrule11 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: new webbies 4 u

Oh,those ideas would be very nice :]
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed