Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default New way to imagine vacations! SS webkinz cruise ship!

Well, cruises are always fun and I am sure my webbies would like to go on one also. My idea is that with the new way of transportation they can have engageing entertainment on the cruise ship and in ports (vacation spots). When WW has more vacations, they could let members choose their top three vacation spots and the cruise ship could take them there for their cruise. On the cruise ship there can be a lounge where all the webbies talk and maybe a buffet in the cruise ship. Cruise ships sounds perfect because there is endless possibilities they could make up with this idea. While you can do all of the activities for the other vacation spots (like the tropical island vacation) you can also do activities on the cruise ship. More people would like this vacation form because you can go on three at a time and you can also hang out at the ship.

This is just a vague idea, does anyone have anything to add to this idea?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New way to imagine vacations! SS webkinz cruise ship!

There could be a couple of games on the cruise ship before going on vacation.And you could stay there for up to 30 minutes with Kinzchat+?
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by silver75678
There could be a couple of games on the cruise ship before going on vacation.And you could stay there for up to 30 minutes with Kinzchat+?
Yeah, I think that would be a great idea!
Old 07-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

yeah, like maybe their could be a cruise ship room and after 30 minuets, you'd arrive in the island! It'd be different each time! And you could collect shells and trade them for items!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
yeah, like maybe their could be a cruise ship room and after 30 minuets, you'd arrive in the island! It'd be different each time! And you could collect shells and trade them for items!

lol, yeah! Then they could upgrade the plane next to make it have fun activities
Old 07-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Great idea! the 30 min. idea was great though I would not want to wait that long so I would narrow iit down to ten. You can do stuff on the room though, like eat foods and see other Webkinz and chat with them.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

That would be awesome. They could have activities and things to do on the ship. And like you said, tons of food buffets and places to eat. It would also be cool to explore the ship.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #8
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

But it could be up to 30 minutes on it.You could pick for it to be less.
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #9
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Great idea! the 30 min. idea was great though I would not want to wait that long so I would narrow iit down to ten. You can do stuff on the room though, like eat foods and see other Webkinz and chat with them.
Yes, you could maybe have the choice to narrow it or longen it to 30 mins. Whatever is your preferences. I think that would be better because you could actually experience the ride to ports.

View Post Originally Posted by mini_rox_your_sox
That would be awesome. They could have activities and things to do on the ship. And like you said, tons of food buffets and places to eat. It would also be cool to explore the ship.
Yes, it would be awesome to explore the ship! Since cruise ships tend to have a lot of things to offer, you could do a sorts of activities. rock climbing, water slides, shuffle board, bingo, raffles (like the coral cove), zip lining (maybe), and bungie jumping (I don't know about that). But they can come up with many different things, I just listed some of the possibilities.

View Post Originally Posted by silver75678
But it could be up to 30 minutes on it.You could pick for it to be less.
Yes, I think it would be nice to be able to greaten or lessen to amout of time on the ship. Maybe that can halp determine the cost of your cruise ship vacation.

Last edited by Kiyoshi; 07-12-2009 at 09:30 AM..
Old 07-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #10
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

That would be awesome! Ganz would probably make the tickets really expensive, like cruises, thought.
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed