Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Default Re: new vacations for ganz

I think so too! I totally agree!
Great thinking!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webbies4me
i think webkinz needs more vacations because since they opened it they only have one its boring cuz i have taken my pet on it so many times what about
  • a rainforest vacation- on like madagscar and you could play a zipline game and use the arrow keys to dodge the trees and the shop owner could be a lemur
  • kinzland - an amusment park for webkinz roller coster game and litle consesion stands
  • a forest camping trip- hiking and clean up the trash game that teaches kids to clean up the forsest
what r some of ur ideas then we can send them to ganz
An outer space vacation where the souvenir shack is really the souvenir SHUTTLE, the game like Treasures of the Crystal Sea, but different, is flying around in a space shuttle, and you spin the ship's wheel and DON'T UNPLUG THE ENGINE where instead of a ghost you get an electrical shock.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #13
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I would love those ideas! I have noticed that everybody is getting tired of the tropical island vacation, I see only two webkinz at a time in the coral cove, lol.

I neat idea would be to have a cruise ship vacation where you can go to several ports (vacation spots) like Hawaii, Mexico, ect. It can be a new meathod of transportation instead on plane and you can travel to lets say 3 vacations spots on the cruise ship and you can do acivities on the cruise ship and at the ports. Might be a little pricy though, maybe 1800 KC. (for three vacation spots and cruise ship experience)
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #14
Gift Trainee

Hiro will become famous soon enough

i love your ideas, especially the first game that you mentioned, thats a great game idea. we were hoping that the "new places to explore" would mean a new vacation spot, but nope, magic mire is great though.
Hiro is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dizzydessi
I realized that after I posted but wouldn't it be cool to have Twickey the mouse and get some brown mouse ears as a sovienier (Can't spell sorry). We can go to Hawaii and get some sun on the sand and swim in the ocean and get a lea when we get off the plane. We can have a game that teaches our pets how to do the hula and chat at the laua party. Just a few of my thoughts. Now I want to go to Hawaii!!
well thats kind of like the one vacation spot that they have now i think that your 1st idea might be a little to close to disney idk maybe like white ears because they only have a white mouse? i just love the ideas keep them comming please so many peoplecare about the stuff you don't have to pay real money for on webkinz
Old 07-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #16

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

How about a "REALLY cool" vacation

We could have a vacation to the arctic and play games like Polar Skaterz where it is like Webkinz Rally except you earn more kinzcash and don't get advantages from the school, and the game exactly like don't rock the boat "Don't bother the beast" If you won you could get a prize, if not a giant polar bear would come to scare your happiness away. Coldest Cabin woulld be an arctic coral cove. The souviners would be arctic related such as a parka and it would apply the same rules as the gift shop on tropical island.

I hope you like my idea!
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #17

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

outer space seams fun and artic and maybe they could have little snow suites how cute any more ideas? im going to send this link to ganz tomarow
Old 07-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #18
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

A beach vacation with volleyball,swimming,surfing,and building a sandcastle.And a farm/country vacation with the games being taking care of animals!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #19
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

I wish they would add anything!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #20
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

they need a candy land!! the cosession stand person could be a candy man! they could havegingerbread man houses!
Closed

Tags
please add ganz!!