Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

Cool new vacations for ganz

i think webkinz needs more vacations because since they opened it they only have one its boring cuz i have taken my pet on it so many times what about
  • a rainforest vacation- on like madagscar and you could play a zipline game and use the arrow keys to dodge the trees and the shop owner could be a lemur
  • kinzland - an amusment park for webkinz roller coster game and litle consesion stands
  • a forest camping trip- hiking and clean up the trash game that teaches kids to clean up the forsest
what r some of ur ideas then we can send them to ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

Default Re: new vacations for ganz

i agree... when it came out i was under the impression that they would actually make more. but no such luck. these vacations sound really cool!! a ice one might be fun to, like the coral cove could be an igloo, there would be like hot chocolate and stuff like that.
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webbies4me
i think webkinz needs more vacations because since they opened it they only have one its boring cuz i have taken my pet on it so many times what about
  • a rainforest vacation- on like madagscar and you could play a zipline game and use the arrow keys to dodge the trees and the shop owner could be a lemur
  • kinzland - an amusment park for webkinz roller coster game and litle consesion stands
  • a forest camping trip- hiking and clean up the trash game that teaches kids to clean up the forsest
what r some of ur ideas then we can send them to ganz
Wow all my webbies now want to go on these vacations, when can we book some flights?? LOL
You have a great immagination these places sound great thank you for posting.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I've been hoping for a camping trip since the Vacation area first opened.

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 07-10-2009 at 11:51 PM.. Reason: removing shell
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

What about an amusement park vacation like Disney land but it can be called kinzland!!
I'm going to kinzland!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #6
shelbymarie22

shelbymarie22 is on a distinguished road

they should make a vacation so that you can go on a cruise for a month for $1000
shelbymarie22 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #7

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dizzydessi
What about an amusement park vacation like Disney land but it can be called kinzland!!
I'm going to kinzland!!
yeh i posted that but i was thinking like darein lake but disney sounds WAY better. a cruise sounds good to and maybe they could go swimming on it to like in a huge pool keep the ideas comming im going to send this to ganz

when this first came out i was like omg fun but they have been so busy with the member ships and the estore that i think that they forgot about it. i hope that they listen good ideas
Old 07-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Awesome ideas! I like the one about rainforests.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

A luxury cruise vacation.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I realized that after I posted but wouldn't it be cool to have Twickey the mouse and get some brown mouse ears as a sovienier (Can't spell sorry). We can go to Hawaii and get some sun on the sand and swim in the ocean and get a lea when we get off the plane. We can have a game that teaches our pets how to do the hula and chat at the laua party. Just a few of my thoughts. Now I want to go to Hawaii!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please add ganz!!