Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #11
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: NEW TRADERS are special

That is a great idea! I hope Ganz does something like that!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #12
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Wow... I like this! If Ganz reads this, I really hope they do put this into action, it will eliminate scams of "I'm new, can you give me something?"! Great idea! WI 50ish!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #13
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

LOL! i love the idea of a begginers badge! i started on my b-day
labsrock is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

The problem is, "professional" scammers would see the badge and then try to rip them off, which would not be good at all.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #15
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
I think Ganz should come up with their own value system for items (something more fair than the 500kc or whatever a psi sells for in the wshop) and when someone posts an item it lists: type + value. for example the pink pony's treadmill would come up as: "Pink Pony Pet Specific Item Treadmill + 4000kc value" and an apple would come up as "Wshop food item + 5kc" that way, even for new members who might not know how to value their pet specific item against a trading card item, it comes up when the item's brought up. When I was new, I thought the hippo wallowing tub was a general item in the welcome pack that you could get at the wshop. I had no concept of PSI's when I started. Also, there are so many new items to webkinz world I haven't seen half of them! especially with keeping up with the trading cards so I'd appreciate it if it came up saying, "trading card series 3 chair +value" for example. It'd tell teh person what the item is exactly, and how much their item ranks in comparison.
oh yes! WIGEV values on items in the TR! I now I've made a few silly trades, but I see that as my own fault for not double checking the WIGEV, but I think I'm smarter than your average bear.
I very nearly sold back the first blue wagon I got, because for some bizarre reason retired exclusives loose their "exclusive" tag
melethana is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Chicken4Cow
The only way this would work is if scammers got a badge of thier own. A 'new trader' badge would draw potential scammers, but if those scammers had a 'rip off' badge, maybe the newbies would stand a better chance.
I like that idea, but unfortunately it's not going to happen because how would Ganz know about the scammer? I don't trade much myself because the first time I got scammed when somehow the other person took back the thing I wanted and I ended up with just a poster. That was in regular KC.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Excellent ideas!! Wow 50ish, your brain has been working overtime on this one. You should apply for a job on the Ganz creative team! Very applicable solutions to the problem
kigz is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #18
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I really think you may be on to something with alittle tweeking! I also had no concept of PSI or what exclusive really meant! Before I found WI, I had so many retired items...and TRADED THEM!! How many people know about this site and can check out WIKI? I love the idea of putting value to items as well! BRAVO!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #19
yay im a
Banned
randomkinz is just really nicerandomkinz is just really nice

great idea!
randomkinz is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 01:06 AM   #20
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Great idea 50ish. You are very very thoughtful! I hope that somehow your idea can be used!
Closed