Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #21
I LOVE HARRY POTTER
Webkinz :)

boochyrules will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Themes

I also think a star or celebrity theme would be cool and you could have pictures of celebrities or maybe Ganz could make it so that the celebrities are webkinz in wigs or something... that would be soo cute!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2007, 10:48 PM   #22
sammyrose56 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dig the horse theme. thats great. maybe they should make a night club room. not for adults, you know like a dj desk ,a blinking light floor,some cool bling, the works
Old 07-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #23
lipglossbug
Gifted
xMEAGANx will become famous soon enough

a salon theme!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:47 AM   #24
I LOVE HARRY POTTER

boochyrules will become famous soon enough

I like that night club theme!
my three favorite so far are the salon, stable, and night club!
Old 07-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #25
bdogjohnson is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up New Themes

i want a lot of themes made like a arcade theme,a basketball theme,the love theme,weather theme and the devil theme them themes would be soo cool if i was someone who made themes i would make those ones
Old 07-19-2007, 11:11 AM   #26
madstah

I think there be themes that represent all of the major contries or continents. like america,canada,mexico,south america,china,japan,australia,france,germany,holland,sweden,italy and so forth.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:20 AM   #27
TayGuh14
Gift Guru

TayGuh14 will become famous soon enough

You know the whole blue and white striped theme, wouldn't it be cool to make a pink and white striped theme of all the same stuf...

Like baby boy and girl, you know...
Old 07-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #28
wetnoodle33

View Post Originally Posted by TayGuh14
You know the whole blue and white striped theme, wouldn't it be cool to make a pink and white striped theme of all the same stuf...

Like baby boy and girl, you know...
nice! i like the idea of having the same furniture, just in different colors. i would like so many more themes if they were the same furniture, just in different colors.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:31 AM   #29
Gifted
webkinzbud is an unknown quantity at this point

I think all these room themes are awesome!! I especially like the hotel theme that was suggested on page one! I think a cool theme would be a woods theme. Not like the jungle theme, but one with like pine trees and other trees of that type for the wallpaper, a sleeping bag for the bed (kind of like the beach towel bed for the beach theme), a little camping stove for the oven, a camping cooler as the fridge, a tent that you could set up and use for like storage or something on the inside, and backpacks, camping boots, canoe rack for decoration, etc. I would definitely have that theme! Also, I think it would be really cool if they would make more furniture that you could find in a real life house. Just furniture that doesn't have a specific exotic theme or anything, but can fit in with other normal furniture. Now don't get me wrong, the themes are great, but the other day I was trying to find furniture for a new room and I didn't want to use any other specific theme, and as I looked, I realized that I didn't really have many options. I have already sent this suggestion to Ganz, so maybe the next time we get a furniture update in the W Shop, we'll have more regular furniture!
Old 07-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #30
bam525 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree!
Closed