Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
I LOVE HARRY POTTER
Webkinz :)

boochyrules will become famous soon enough

Default New Themes

Hey everyone, I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool to get new themes?!? I think we should make a whole thread dedicated to new theme or furniture ideas!! Just type in what kinds of things you want and maybe somethings could get sent into Ganz if I can figure out their address!!!
So here's the thread, YAY!!!!!!! !!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: New Themes

you should pm Justin w/ your ideas!
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-01-2007, 08:09 AM   #3
bunnygirl4

Thumbs up Re: New Themes

I think that these 2 themes would be awesome an angel theme and a devil theme

I am rabbits123! If u like my ideas will u give me thanx points
Old 07-01-2007, 12:09 PM   #4
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

There's a Suggestions for Ganz forum that might be just what you're looking for.

PMing Justin doesn't help ... he doesn't have an inside line to Ganz's idea department ... wish he did!
Old 07-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #5
I LOVE HARRY POTTER

Cool, OK, so now I know how to contact Ganz, but I still need IDEAS!!!!!!

I actually like a horse theme because there are dog themes, cat themes, and all kinds of themes for different activities, so why shouldn't there be one for horses/horse riding!?!?!?!?!
The bed could be a stable thing that the Webkinz goes inside and sleeps on straw
The chair and sofa could be hay bales
The tv could be hanging from hooks next to bridles and straps and stuff
The fridge could be a feed box turned on it's side
The sinks could be water troughs
The tub could be a little tiny pond or something cool like that!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #6
socerluv31
Gifted

socerluv31 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that for a new theme they should do a soccer theme. They already have a soccer ball and some other soccer stuff. Plus, it can be for both girls and boy!!!!!!11
Old 07-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #7
I LOVE HARRY POTTER

OOOH a soccer theme would be soooo cool!
Old 07-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #8
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

I still think this ought to be in the Suggestions for Ganz forum, so I am going to move it there.

No guarantees that they read it, though.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #9
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

-I am here, and i think this thread was a great idea. I would love music theme, and 70-80's disco theme, and a hotel theme
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 01:31 AM   #10
sadiebaby718
Gifted

sadiebaby781 is on a distinguished road

i think it would be cool if they had a circus theme, they already have an exclusive bed for it!
Closed