Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Theme Idea!

There I just added all your ideas to the first post! Thanks!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 09:55 PM   #12
Lunar is a
Webkinz :)

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's the ideas in your text format so you can copy and paste them in your ideas:

Coaster Carnival Wallpaper: Watch as your pets move around the track in this thrilling ride; part of the wallpaper! (can ride 3 pets).

Popcorn Popper: This machine actually gives out popcorn! Mmm.. buttery! (distributes popcorn)

Cotton Candy Couch: How can you resist taking a bite out of this couch? (sits two pets)

Pretzel Wall Lamp: Is that pretzel actually glowing? (decoration only.)

Fun House Mirror: Wow, your pet grew 2 feet taller! Oh, wait a moment.. (decoration only)

Circus Tent Bed: Your pet is the star of the big top in this bed! (hold one pet)

Funnel Cake Table: Mmm... Don't eat this sweet-smelling table!

Ice Cream Freezer: Woah, it's full of freezing cold ice cream! (distributes ice cream)

Balloon Dartz: Now you can play the thrilling game in your own home! (allows you to play Balloon Dartz)

Goldfish Carnival Game: Test your luck and win your own goldfish in a bowl! (randomly distrubutes a goldfish in a fishbowl item which can be displayed in your house, if you click on it you can get a close up view of the goldfish swimming!)

Balloon Inflater: Look at them float! (temporarily inflate balloons that pop in 1 minute, infates balloons when clicked
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 09:55 PM   #13
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by trup
um how bout crazy carnival flooring that when you pet steps on it it spins like those rides were you get strapped to the side and it spins
Great idea! I'll add it too the first post!
View Post Originally Posted by ♥JerseyGirl♥
i don't have any ideas,, but i'll think of some

but great ideas ♥
Thank you! If you ever think of some come and post them here!

---------- MotherKinz101 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lunar Nightfyre
Here's the ideas in your text format so you can copy and paste them in your ideas:

Coaster Carnival Wallpaper: Watch as your pets move around the track in this thrilling ride; part of the wallpaper! (can ride 3 pets).

Popcorn Popper: This machine actually gives out popcorn! Mmm.. buttery! (distributes popcorn)

Cotton Candy Couch: How can you resist taking a bite out of this couch? (sits two pets)

Pretzel Wall Lamp: Is that pretzel actually glowing? (decoration only.)

Fun House Mirror: Wow, your pet grew 2 feet taller! Oh, wait a moment.. (decoration only)

Circus Tent Bed: Your pet is the star of the big top in this bed! (hold one pet)

Funnel Cake Table: Mmm... Don't eat this sweet-smelling table!

Ice Cream Freezer: Woah, it's full of freezing cold ice cream! (distributes ice cream)

Balloon Dartz: Now you can play the thrilling game in your own home! (allows you to play Balloon Dartz)

Goldfish Carnival Game: Test your luck and win your own goldfish in a bowl! (randomly distrubutes a goldfish in a fishbowl item which can be displayed in your house, if you click on it you can get a close up view of the goldfish swimming!)

Balloon Inflater: Look at them float! (temporarily inflate balloons that pop in 1 minute, infates balloons when clicked
Thanks so much but I decided that I would just write them.

Last edited by MotherKinz101; 08-31-2008 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2008, 09:58 PM   #14
Lunar is a

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh alright. Thanks for writing them though, that was quite a lot to write.
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 10:02 PM   #15
$@Nta = Stalker

View Post Originally Posted by Lunar Nightfyre
Oh alright. Thanks for writing them though, that was quite a lot to write.
Yes it was! By the time I wrote it my Leg has fallen asleep!
LOL!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

I love your idea! Awesome! I hope they make it!
pandajean is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #17
$@Nta = Stalker

View Post Originally Posted by pandajean
I love your idea! Awesome! I hope they make it!
Ya me too! It would be so cool! I think after a while I'm going to send this idea to ganz! They'll totally have to make it!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #18
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

That's a fantastic idea for a new theme! I agree that Ganz should come up with a LOT more themes. Both for the W Shop and exclusive.

They already have a Super Strength Tester-like machine. It is the one where you hit the mallet and it goes to the top and hits a bell. I think it'd be even neater if they made that one interactive like an actual game you could play for kinzcash.

My favorite idea has to be the merry go round, though. Get numerous pets on it at once, and they could all smile saying, "whee!" "this is fun!" I like that idea!

and the teacup chairs would be simply adorable!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #19
$@Nta = Stalker

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
That's a fantastic idea for a new theme! I agree that Ganz should come up with a LOT more themes. Both for the W Shop and exclusive.

They already have a Super Strength Tester-like machine. It is the one where you hit the mallet and it goes to the top and hits a bell. I think it'd be even neater if they made that one interactive like an actual game you could play for kinzcash.

My favorite idea has to be the merry go round, though. Get numerous pets on it at once, and they could all smile saying, "whee!" "this is fun!" I like that idea!

and the teacup chairs would be simply adorable!
I can't agree more!!! This theme is like my Dream Webkinz Theme!

---------- MotherKinz101 added 841 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I have another idea! A Clown Hat Side Table!

Last edited by MotherKinz101; 09-01-2008 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #20
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

mind if I copy?????????
coupon12 is offline Male
Closed