Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Why do we have so many indoor room themes but so few (I only know one) outdoor? I believe it is about time to introduce a new theme: Deep Woods!
Here are a few sample items:
- Ranger's Campfire (2x2 animated decoration, like Aztec Fire Pit)
- Ranger's Lean-To (1x2 fridge, 8 items)
- Large Tree Trunk (2x1 sitting couch)
- Small Tree Trunk (1x1 sitting armchair)
- Hollow Log Storage (2x1 toybox)
- Tree Stump (1x1 small table, similar to WShop indoor item but a little bigger)
- Wall of Thorns Divider (1x2 partly transparent divider)
- Moss Patch (1x1 tile, 4 different positions, partly transparent)
- Lichen Patch (similar 1x1 tile, 4 different positions, partly transparent)
- Forest Flowers (another 1x1 tile, 4 different positions, partly transparent)
- Mushroom Ring (1x1 room decoration)
- Bush of Wild Blackberry (1x1 room decoration)
- Anthill (1x1 room decoration, may be slightly animated)
- Little xxxxx (roomside decoration, looks like a small flying-by bird of choice)
The theme can be fashioned to include Treehouse Super Bed; that'd add a nice twist to it.
Wow, this is a really great idea! Yes, your right, most of the W-Shop themes are indoors, and most of the time animals are outdoors, and to go with your Deep Woods Theme, there could even be a Bigfoot Webkinz.
Wonderful idea and suggestions for items. I would love to be able to put items like this indoor and outdoor due to my love of the charm forest wallpaper and flooring, it's so hard to come up with a great room idea for those walls and floors. I really wish we could put the items indoors and out..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.