Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #11
Aphasia Awareness
Webkinz :)

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: For New Secret Recipes: Different flavors of ice cream?

Thank you for your input. I enjoyed reading pinkypie567's suggestion for a special ice cream maker, does anyone have some other good ideas like that? I recently found Mr. Moo and got some perfect pear ice cream. It is fancy. If we made pear ice cream with an ice cream maker, it would probably be more plain. I enjoy looking for Mr. Moo, but it would be nice if I could get more then one flavor a day, and if they weren't so fancy. Part of me doesn't want to feed it to my pet! This thread is open to all new ideas that follow the WI rules, that are on topic, and that are appropriate. I think that would be obvious!

So go ahead, I would like to hear your ideas and thoughts. If this seems to be a little repetitive, please tell me. I just would really like to know what you think.

Thanks,
Emily
LoverOfWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #12
A Webkinz

I like this idea. I also like ice cream . Maybe one of the recipes could be tomato plus milk plus ice cream would be tomato ice cream! I've actually had it. It's good to me, no matter how bad or good it sounds to you, sorry if that was a little rude on anyone's terms.

Great idea!
Theo (Theodosia)

Oh yeah, and I also agree it shouldn't be as fancy as Mr. Moo's is.

Theo

Oh, and you and I are entering the same contest. We both put the link in our signatures!

Theo

P.S. I promise I won't add any more edits for now. I added a lot!
Old 04-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #13
Aphasia Awareness

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

You're right. I hope you win! I saw your entry. It was good. Thanks for your input on the tomato ice cream. It doesn't sound so appealing, but if I had some, I'd try it.

Emily

P.S. Love the name Theodosia.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
A Webkinz

Thank you? I like your name too. Anyway, I also like the idea of an ice cream maker. It would be so fun!

Theo

Whoops, I meant: Thank you!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #15
Aphasia Awareness

Oh, thanks.

And fun? Definitely yes. But would we feed it to our pets? Would we keep it in our dock to look at? Would we sell it or trade it? What would you do if you had chocolate ice cream in your dock?

Kind of a silly question, I know,
Emily
Old 04-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #16
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support too and I love all flavors of icecreams. Wonderful idea!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #17
Aphasia Awareness

Thank you. I love almost all ice cream, all I have tried so far is yummy, but I have not tried everything, so...

Anyway, thanks again.
Emily
Closed