Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Lightbulb New room type: Sky!

I want to introduce a completely new type of outdoor room that many pets, I am sure, were dreaming of: Sky Room! The room has fixed size (10x10) and same-color walls and floor (blue with cloud motif, possibly changing with season/weather).

Naturally, a whole new theme (or themes!) would have to be added to WShop. Very few existing items would fit into such room. Here are some I could think of:

-- balloons of any kind, both decorative and vehicles,
-- "flying" and "floating" exclusives (carpet, space fighter, airplane, coffee table),
-- "floating" super beds (Over the Rainbow and Starburst Cloud),
-- Cloud Machine Pet of the month item,
-- a few PSI's (Cloud Sheep, Libra Eagle, Strawberry Cloud Leopard),
-- all Zum prizes that are "cloud supported".

Having at least one flying pet would be a requirement to buy such room. Other pets, when visiting, would have a "cloud" show beneath them (similar to air bubble for non-swimming pets in underwater rooms).

What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: New room type: Sky!

Hmm...nice idea but I think they already made a room like that. Can't remember the exact name but it has a blue sky with clouds for wallpaper and light blue flooring and all the furniture and everything for that room is blue with clouds on it.

Sorry, nice idea though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Pitenana means like a room type, not a theme Like the treetop--underwater? Just like that, but it is up in the sky. Kind of like the treetop without the tree

Great idea~!! This would be so cool!
Old 01-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Pitenana means like a room type, not a theme Like the treetop--underwater? Just like that, but it is up in the sky. Kind of like the treetop without the tree

Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me Quack Quack. Sorry Pitenana, now that I see what you mean it's a great idea. I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #5

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the clarification, Quack Quack. I couldn't explain it better myself.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #6

JulietRaine5 is on a distinguished road

I support! Sounds cool!!
JulietRaine5 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Good idea! Although they already have a Cloud Room theme. Good luck though!

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack

Ohhhhhh I see. I support!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #8
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Ooh, totally epic idea. I support! If Ganz didn't make a whole new room, I think 'floating furniture' would be the next best thing. Sort of like the cloud superbed, but a whole room.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I support it sounds so awesome!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #10

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Wowzers, I Support!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Closed