Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #21
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Default Re: NEW ROOM SIZE

I support! I've only had my Webkinz for two Decembers and my holiday room is chock full! I would love to be able to have all of my holiday items in one room, as opposed to two. The same for storage rooms, although having objects (waffles waffles) fit into the storage bins would help too. Great idea.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #22
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I support!
I need several "loft apartment" rooms for storage LOL
aug2168 is online now Female
Old 03-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #23
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

Awesome idea. And I LOVE the idea of the loft apartment room!!!
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #24
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Cozyy
Love it!! Sometimes I think on the previews for room themes Ganz uses an extra large room that is only available to them.
Yes I agree. The rooms look so large and spacious.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: NEW ROOM SIZE

Great idea!

I support 100%!

My holiday theme rooms are so crowded with stuff that my pets can hardly move around. I def need a bunch of X-tra Large Rooms!

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #26
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Yes I agree. The rooms look so large and spacious.
Like for food commericals !
In the ads the food looks to good,In webkinz previews rooms look spacious!
In real life the food looks eh,In real webkinz world the rooms look small!
snow180 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #27
littlerainstorm

LittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to behold

I support!It's really hard to design rooms with the little space they give you.
LittleRainStorm is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #28
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I support, I could most definitely use larger outdoor/indoor rooms
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #29
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I REALLY want an EXTRA large outdoor room! I support!
Old 03-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #30

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I support!
-Liz- is offline Female
Closed