Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
klf34
Webkinz :)

Keesha is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb New rares

:clyde:
I have a suggestion. Some of us only started with webkinz the last 2 years. Maybe it would be nice to have retired thing on Curio Shop. Examples....plumpy glasses, orange army shirt, green swim suit and etc. This would just help some have the chance to buy these items too.
Keesha is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New rares

They do this sometimes.
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

I like this idea. I totally think that plumpy's glasses should be a rare. and some holiday items that are super popular, like the bunny ears XD
Mystic is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

I think this is a great idea,expecially the plumpy's glasses.;]
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

That sounds like a great idea. I would really like to see some
of those items again, especially the Plumpy's glasses.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Sorry, this would not work. The whole reason it's retired is because they should be hard to get. For example, let's say you actually have the oh-so-rare plumpy glasses. Let's say you traded them for you rarest items that you really treasured. If they came to the curio shop and everyone got them, Then yours [the ones you traded soooo much for] would have little value. This would make many people quit out of anger, therefore resulting in a big loss for GANZ.
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #7
klf34

Keesha is on a distinguished road

This is not something to sale every other month on Curio Shop. I talking about once a year or something. It could even be something we don't know is coming on. Are something for Deluxe Member Only!
Keesha is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

It is a great idea for people who don't have them, but it is true that people who traded their best items for them would not be very happy about it.
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #9

Rusty1 is on a distinguished road

That would be so cool to have the glasses and ears in the curio shop but then their value would hit rock bottom. It would be like having the clown wig or something like that.. lol.
Rusty1 is offline Female
Closed