Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
Find yourself a
Webkinz :)

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb New Poodle Ideas - Stormy Poodle; Choco Poodle; NEW Blazing Poodle!!!

(scroll down for "blazing poodle")

Hey everyone, I am obsessed with...
POODLES!
I have collected the three big kinz poodles so far and I'm looking forward to getting the lil kinz versions.

While I collect money for them, I have created some cool ideas for Poodles. My 2 ideas are:
Stormy Poodle
PSI: Thunderstorming Armchair
Choco Poodle
PSF: Deluxe Chocolates
If ya wanna see a picture, here:
poodles.jpg
Just click on it to see it bigger!
I was originally gonna make them called the Grey Poodle and the Brown poodle, but then I was like, "No, that's boring."
I don't even care if they make them E store pets. Even if the E store is overpriced sometimes.
Speaking of the E store, I had this idea. If you don't have the time to sew your own E store pet to play with them off-line, you could take a piece of cardboard and a little stand and tape them together. Then, print out a picture of your online pet. After that, glue it on the piece of cardboard. Now you have a sort of "screen" that you can carry around. If you've ever seen the Spongebob movie (my brothers have watched it wayyy too much), then it's like the computer that Plankton has.
Oh and if you love s and have any more poodle ideas, please reply!
Oh and I want a cheeky poodle too, but I have no idea how that would look, so I didn't make one of them!

anyone???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 More Poodle Idea!

The Blazing Poodle
blazingpoodle.jpg
PSF: Burnt Kibble (or you could call it Flaming Kibble, a bit more cool, I guess)
PSI: Hot Catwalk Rug (poodles aren't cats, i know, but watevah 2 that.)

I made a blazing poodle because you know, I guess, poodles are "hot", hehe. bad pun

Last edited by countryside321; 02-20-2009 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: cuz i wanted to!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #2

iirock is just really niceiirock is just really nice

Default Re: New Poodle Ideas - Stormy Poodle; Choco Poodle

Wow, that is a great idea! I would to see those in the e-store or in plush someday! E-mail Ganz with those pictures and maybe the can make them!

~iirock~
Old 02-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Find yourself a

i did, but not with the pics. Also, I thought they were'nt accepting email anymore. thank you for replying!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I love the Grey Poodle you call Stormy. If ganz does make it and only calls it a Grey Poodle you could name Him/Her "Stormy" I love poodles also. The only animals we've had are poodles. The first we named "Buffy" and the second was "Peanut" because she was so small and brownish colored when she was born. As she grew she whitened up though. I would like Ganz to make another poodle!!!!!
Puppet is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
Find yourself a

Smile Re: New Poodle Ideas - Stormy Poodle; Choco Poodle

View Post Originally Posted by Puppet
I love the Grey Poodle you call Stormy. If ganz does make it and only calls it a Grey Poodle you could name Him/Her "Stormy" I love poodles also. The only animals we've had are poodles. The first we named "Buffy" and the second was "Peanut" because she was so small and brownish colored when she was born. As she grew she whitened up though. I would like Ganz to make another poodle!!!!!
That's cool! I have never had any real offline poodles (alive ones), but I enjoy collecting the stuffed animals! Buffy and Peanut are cute names!

Countryside321 and
Old 02-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

I love those ideas! If Ganz made those pets, I would get the stormy poodle.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #7

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

those are really cool ideas! i hope ganz really does make one of those
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

That sounds like a good idea. Have you put it in as a suggestion in the box in the Newz?
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #9
Find yourself a

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
That sounds like a good idea. Have you put it in as a suggestion in the box in the Newz?
yes.
countyside321
Old 02-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #10
Find yourself a

I have gone to Madness151's thread where he colors different Webkinz for you, requesting a grey poodle picture and a chocolate brown poodle picture.
Closed