Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
ILoveFishing321
Webkinz :)

ILoveFishing321 is on a distinguished road

Default New Places in Webkinz World

I totally think when ganz opens back up kinzchat plus that they should have a waterpark inside and ten pets can be in the pool at the same time.
A waterslide would not be so bad either!

It would be cool if they could come up with a webkinz credit card so that every month at the end of the month, if you had a bill on your credit card you could go to the bank to pay off your debt.
I am in entire need of one. Even though I have 30,000 kinzcash.

A bank! with the bank I could go and store all the money I have! (because i do not like to spend all my money )
ILoveFishing321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
new webkinz

Default Re: New Places in Webkinz World

[/COLOR] waterpark [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]i t is cool i hope ganz will make new waterpark in kinzchat clubhouse
Old 07-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #3
angelpets
Gifted

angelpetslive will become famous soon enough

I think all of your ideas are great
Old 07-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
ILoveFishing321

i also think they should make an actual job office where the webkinz could pick what job they would do for a day like a newz paper writer. the webkinz could write an article about stuff happening in webkinz world like W-SHOP GLITCH KILT SKIRT SOLD
i would love that job
Old 07-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #5
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

thats a very good idea! the waterslide! love it! also a hot tubwould be good!
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #6

soccerprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the ideas but I think as well they should make a giftcards where you can like go to the store you want purchase it and send it to one of your friends for there birthday and alland also I think at the stores in all they should make it walk in with accual pets working in the storesBut I think as well they should split up the W shop like a malllike for intance Toys & kinz,PubKinz Grocries,Kinz Clothing co,Book R us,Sporty Kinz,Blockbuster Kinz,Movie Chimp Theater,Funature world,and have accual webkinz resruants and diners,Gas stations where you can feel up your car and a car dealer ship to buy your cars,a webkinz reality where you can buy houses, Make the kinz ville acadamey alk in,post office walk in,A Playground/Park,Country Club,Six Flags,beach,lakes,Waterparks,bank,have your phone where you can text/talk to your friends when your on,Laptops/computers where you can play and all so if you like my ideas let me know
Old 07-10-2008, 08:31 AM   #7
peace love twilight
Gift Trainee

peppers2 has a spectacular aura about

soccerprincess luv your ideas
peppers2 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 01:58 PM   #8
ILoveFishing321

they should make a mall where there are shops that sell stuff in webkinz where you can't find anywhere else like hair gel
Closed