Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
malli1626 is on a distinguished road

Default ::A new Pizza Palace game::

*It's great to be back*

I don't know if anyone has noticed but Pizza Palace is based on some concepts of 2 other games:

-Cake Mania
-Diner Dash

The only difference that catagorizes Pizza Palace away from those two is one thing: No saving WHAT-SO-EVER.

Now I understand that these are Arcade games, and traditionally the games in said Arcade are not ment to be saved. And then it hit me; Treasures of the Crystal sea is also a strategic/journey game as well, but again there is no saving.

So what if there was a way to create games in webkinz world that could be saved?

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but perhaps in the distant future, GANZ should considering adding a brand new concept to Webkinz world:

The computer

Think about it, it would be a really neat idea to buy a computer from the W-shop, and some CD-ROMs to add to it. They could even create a CD-carrige to buy to store your other CD-ROMs. And maybe Pizza Palace would be one. Now I don't think they would consider Treasures of the Crystal sea since it's a vacation game, but they could create others. Maybe they could create Webkinz Tetris or maybe a CD-ROM version of Hungry Hog since that game is based on Pac-Man in an obvious manner.

Then I thought about the CD-carrige, and then I wondered, "Why are there only TVs in the electronic department at the W-Shop?" What if they put both computers, and boom boxes or CD players? What if they created Webkinz Tunes to play inside your room instead of no sound?

Then at least there wouldn't be just solitude, there would be music to give your room it's own charm.

I thought of these ideas because I find it a pain to get so far in these games, and then lose only 2 lives and you lose everything you worked for. And for the music idea, I find it boring there's no music in webkinz world except for certain things like games and activities.

Please tell me what you think about these thoughts of mine.

Last edited by malli1626; 01-21-2009 at 12:00 PM..
malli1626 is offline Female
Sponsored Links