Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 12:03 PM   #1
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Lightbulb New Party Themes!

I LOVE the party feature, I have been to 30+ parties now and obviously have experienced all of the party themes, and I love all of them. The only problem is that I know what to expect now, I know what stuff you can do in each theme and how much there is to do.

That is my reason for thinking of NEW party themes! Still keeping the old ones, just adding more!

Here are a couple themes I thought of:

Candy Party - There could be hot cocoa makers and milkshake makers from the eStore, lots and lots of candy decorations from the W-Shop theme, and then the cake could be a gingerbread house!

Country/Western Party - There could be lots of country items from the W-Shop theme, all different Horse PSIs, and then the cake could be a horseshoe cake!

Sports Party - There could be all different sports items from the W-Shop, from the Soccer Game, and from the Curio Shop! The cake could have all the different sports incorporated on it!

Pirate Party - There could be lots of W-Shop items from the Pirate theme, some pirate items from the eStore, and then the cake could be a treasure chest!

If you have any more ideas LMK and I'll post them here!

Ideas from others:

From Mindy98:
Beach Party with beach items from the W-Shop, e-store and some PSI's! The cake could be a Beach Ball.
Games Party with Games from the W-Shop, some decorations from the e-store and maybe some PSI's. The cake could be a game board or game card or game piece. This party could be good to earn kinzcash, play games, play party games and socialize!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by cuteforpop; 07-26-2010 at 07:02 PM..
cuteforpop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: New Party Themes!

Great ideas, but I don't think they would put real sport logos like Nike or Champions.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: New Party Themes!

Oh, I'm aware of that. When I mentioned that cake I meant like putting soccer balls, footballs, basketballs, etc on it.

Thank you!
Old 07-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #4

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: New Party Themes!

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
Oh, I'm aware of that. When I mentioned that cake I meant like putting soccer balls, footballs, basketballs, etc on it.

Thank you!
Ahh I see

Your welcome.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

These are great ideas! I think Ganz should come out with new Party Packs, the current ones aren't very suiting to a lot of people's tastes. Great thinking, and REP for you!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
Wincest otp

Thank you DP!
Old 07-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Those are great ideas! I love going to parties and I wish there were more themes!
How about a.....
Beach Party with beach items from the W-Shop, e-store and some PSI's! The cake could be a Beach Ball.
Games Party with Games from the W-Shop, some decorations from the e-store and maybe some PSI's. The cake could be a game board or game card or game piece. This party could be good to earn kinzcash, play games, play party games and socialize!

I would love to have new parties! They are one of my favorite additions!
Mindy98 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #8
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

IK!!! i thought that they should make more too i like the candy party!!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
Wincest otp

Thanks everyone!

Mindy, I added your suggestions. Thanks so much, GREAT suggestions!
Old 07-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
These are great ideas! I think Ganz should come out with new Party Packs, the current ones aren't very suiting to a lot of people's tastes. Great thinking, and REP for you!
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Closed