Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Default New Organization Ideas For Ganz

Hi fellow member!

have you noticed other online games, like , say, Build-a-Bear, have organizations, like the Shelter Animals and others. I think Ganz should make something like this. Those are my ideas:

Idea 1
Ganz makes a foundation for helping shelters.
Whenever you buy a dog or cat (domestic, not loins and tigers), Ganz pays 50 cents towards giving animals new homes, buy paying for posters and advertizments as well as raising awareness. Animal lovers would be more then glad to both get a code AND help an animal.

Idea 2
Ganz makes a foundation for helping rainforest animals.
Constand probloms are happening in the rainforests of the worlds. Cutting trees down... fungus that kills frogs and other amphibians thus damaging the food chain greatly... forest fires... hunting... and simply sicknesses that need cures. So many things. The government can't pay for it all. They need donations. How about Ganz pays for a donation box at thier retailers, and people drop change and money in, and then they get a feature code (on a piece of paper) that'll give them something online. It won't be like "more money, more prizes", but rather getting people to understnad that every little bit helps.

Idea 3
Ganz lets you buy a plush webkinz - no code - but you don't ge the stuffed animal. You send it to the choise fo your place, maybe a kid's hospital, your local shelter, or anywhere you'd like. Since Ganz sells codes online for 12$, the plush should cost about 3.00 $ (not including taxes) and Ganz pays for the shipping.

Idea 4
In December, Ganz lets you buy a pair of Webkinz-styled mittens or hats (for humans though) and you get a code. You get to keep the code and it gives you the entire Christmas theme of the year for free, while the mittens or hats get send to needy people. They would still make profit becuase they are advertizing the product with the item.

And that's all my ideas. Please rate and give feedback! I really think Ganz should consider those, because they would convince some parents that Webkinz is good - not that some would need it
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Organization Ideas For Ganz

great ideas!! webkinz already has some of these the pets are called,
webkinz cares. they have a red tag they sell them at wallgreens
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by chipmunk2
great ideas!! webkinz already has some of these the pets are called,
webkinz cares. they have a red tag they sell them at wallgreens
I know, I know, but it's still not the same. They could maybe change them or something... just suggesting!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

yes, like get better pets and stuff??
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #5

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Those are fabulous ideas WEBKINZBOY2008! Idea 1 and 2 are just really sweet and caring! Since Webkinz is really popular now a days,they should at least be donating some money to help save the animals,and forests,jungles,rainforests,and helping animal find homes! (Not saying they have to do all of them)I'm pretty sure more people would buy Webkinz!

Idea number 3 is really nice! The kids at the hospital should really get Webkinz. Just look at their sad faces! Yes really cool. And its cheap! I would love to buy a Plush ONLY webkinz for myself. I don't really play with WW anymore. I still adore the plushies,thats the only reason I buy them! I just give the codes away to my sister/friends. Yea,Webkinz sells Codes Only. Then why shouldn't they do Plush only?

Idea 4 is awesome! I know a lot of people who need mittens and gloves and all that stuff in winter. Getting a code along with it would be cool!

These are all awesome ideas you got here! You should be really proud!
~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
23021997Gal

Thanks so much Tigergirl!!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #7

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

I love the idea! Buy the plush to help a real animal! That would be cool! Anyway, Ganz wants money.....Alot of people would buy webkinz then! Awesome idea! REP!
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
23021997Gal

Thanks AdamLambertROX!
Closed