Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Talking A New Idea for Ganz.

These are some of my ideas for new pets in Webkinz world! if you have any ideas feel free to post them here!

Lynx (Its a type of endangered wild cat)
PSI: Log Cabin Fire Place
PSF: Fish Hot Dog

Brown Moose.
PSI: Hoof Cleaner
PSF: Mossy Twig Soup

Black & White Pig
PSI: Mud Filled Bath Tub.
PSF: Pig Shaped Oreo Cookies.

Giraffe.
PSI: Giraffe Print Bed.
PSF: Gummy Leafs.

Woodpecker
PSI: Hollow Tree Bed.
PSF: Chocolate Gummy Worms.

Thats all i have so far! i can;t wait to hear new ideas!

Last edited by bunnyslippers13; 04-04-2009 at 05:29 PM..
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: A New Idea for Ganz.

A woodpecker would be absolutely adorable! It would be fabulous if the bed would be a bit taller, and if the woodpecker flew into it in a way - where you could see his head and a bit of his body through a knot hole in the tree or something. I also love the idea of the gummy items for their pet foods. Great idea!

I'd love to see an English Bull Terrier webkinz! I'm torn about what the pet item should be - my dog loved diving into a pile of warm towels in her bed, so I kind of feel like that could be cute, especially since the dogs are known for burrowing and ratting. They just look so different from all of the other webkinz dogs It's hard to come up with the items - good job in deciding what yours should be!

Last edited by cocoharry; 04-06-2009 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: Forgot to include my own idea!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #3

piglover36 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: A New Idea for Ganz.

My fav is the black & white pig. i will try to get them 2 do that. after all i bugged them about the jack russell terrier and it came out!!
piglover36 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 06:11 AM   #4
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a

WebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to behold

Cool! Those are great ideas! I hope they become Webkinz!
WebkinzFreak097 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 06:46 AM   #5
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

My son has been waiting for a...

Shark !!!!!!!

He is a total shark lover! His first choice would be a great white.

We sent in the suggestion to Ganz over a year ago along with the idea for an underwater room. Well, we got the room, now we want the shark. I hope they don't think it's too scary. Sharks eat fish just like tons of other webkinz!

PSI? Don't know...some type of coral reef?
Old 04-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
My son has been waiting for a...

Shark !!!!!!!

He is a total shark lover! His first choice would be a great white.

We sent in the suggestion to Ganz over a year ago along with the idea for an underwater room. Well, we got the room, now we want the shark. I hope they don't think it's too scary. Sharks eat fish just like tons of other webkinz!

PSI? Don't know...some type of coral reef?
Wow that's a fabulous idea! Hmm... The PSI could be a Shark Car or something with the little fin on top! that would be so cute! You know those gold fish cheese crackers? thats what the PSF could be! The snack that smiles back, Lol

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
A woodpecker would be absolutely adorable! It would be fabulous if the bed would be a bit taller, and if the woodpecker flew into it in a way - where you could see his head and a bit of his body through a knot hole in the tree or something. I also love the idea of the gummy items for their pet foods. Great idea!

I'd love to see an English Bull Terrier webkinz! I'm torn about what the pet item should be - my dog loved diving into a pile of warm towels in her bed, so I kind of feel like that could be cute, especially since the dogs are known for burrowing and ratting. They just look so different from all of the other webkinz dogs It's hard to come up with the items - good job in deciding what yours should be!
Thank you! and yes i agree that would be a really good idea (the English bull terrier)
Old 04-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
We want a giraffe

bunnyslippers13,

I like your idea for a shark car with a fin on top. Very Cute!!!!! You are very creative!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Thouse are good ideas. i like the lynx
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
bunnyslippers13,

I like your idea for a shark car with a fin on top. Very Cute!!!!! You are very creative!
hehe thanks!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:10 AM   #10
We want a giraffe

We have a border collie mix. He is very energetic, loves to run and jump and is also very smart.
so....

border collie
psi: agility ramp (that it could run over)
psf: bone shaped energy drink
Closed